, , , , ,

Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bag Giveaway

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 Leave a Comment

In an unofficial polling of moms and dads that I did (some seasoned parents, some brand new), the question was asked: What are the features you look for or would like to see in a diaper bag?

Survey says......
Moms:

  • Worn over the shoulder
  • Plenty of Pockets
  • Included Changing Pad
  • Insulated Bottle Holder

Dads:
  • No Frills
  • Backpack style

What would you say if there is a company that supplies ALL of those features and more? It's true Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bags have all that and more!

The Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bag converts to a backpack by using its own shoulder strap. Simply unhook the messenger strap and remove the shoulder pad. Thread the strap through the loop behind documents pouch. Attach hooks to the D-clips at the bottom of the back of the bag and size accordingly.

It has dedicated places for your keys, cell phone, sunglasses, credit cards, cash, ID and water bottle.

A full size washable changing pad is located in the bag’s flap.

Two bottles and one sippy cup can be accommodated in their own insulated holders.

6 different patterns are available including Classic Black which the dads won't mind carrying!

Perhaps the most unique thing about Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bags over any other kind has to be the bottom pullout drawer. I have never seen anything like it. This would be the ultimate diaper bag pick for traveling.

If you aren't convinced that these bags are worth their weight in gold, let me tell you a story....

When Amber was not quite a year old, we decided to pull up and take to the air and visit my grandparents in Europe. At the time I had a vinyl, pastel green diaper bag emblazoned with animals. Not exactly classified as chic in the fashion world. I couldn't possibly find myself traipsing around with that bag on my shoulder. So I decided to buy a regular handbag that I could use instead of a dedicated diaper bag. Big.Mistake. 12 take offs and landings and 8 hour flights do not work well with a bag that is not organized nor made to hold things like bottles, pacifiers and lotions. If only Mrs. Smith had been around then!

3 Plane Changes + Feeding in an Airport Terminal + Acrobatic Diaper Changing in the Claustrophobic Bathroom all with a Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bag = Priceless

These bags will be useful long after you no longer need a diaper bag too. I actually plan to use the Classic Black bag as my carry on when we travel next. The drawer on the bottom will be handy for those quick things we tend to use all the time on flights, like chewing gum, books, and my mp3 player. I won't have to dig through anything and it will be right there for me.

Mrs. Smith's is happy to give away a Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bag in your choice of style (based on inventory in stock) to 2 of my readers!

To enter the giveaway visit Mrssmithsbags.com and tell me which pattern you would choose.

For extra entries (the above must be done first) you can:
 
1. Become a fan of Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bags on Facebook
2. Become a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook
3. Follow me on twitter and Mrs Smith on twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be once per day, please leave the direct link to your tweet in the comments). Just click the birdie.
4. Follow my blog publicly.
5. Subscribe to my feed via e-mail or reader.
6. Blog about this giveaway linking back to my blog.
7. Add my button to your blog.

This giveaway will end on November 4, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and open to U.S. and Canadian Residents (no PO Boxes) ages 18+. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and Privacy/Rules declaration and agree to them.

I received a complimentary Diaper Bag from  Mrs. Smith prior to writing this post.

286 comments »

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 286   Newer›   Newest»
  • Momrempel said:  

    Wow, great giveaway! I have wanted one of these for a while, so hopefully I win! I would love the Flower Power pattern:)

  • Momrempel said:  

    Fan of Mrs. Smith Diaper Bags on FB

  • Momrempel said:  

    Fan of Three Different Directions on FB

  • Momrempel said:  

    I follow you and Mrs Smith on Twitter and tweeted today http://twitter.com/momrempel

  • Momrempel said:  

    I blogged about the giveaway on my blog
    http://therempels4.blogspot.com/2009/10/mrs-smith-diaper-bag-giveaway-three.html

  • Natalie A. said:  

    I would pick Classic Black! Thanks!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    I follow both and tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5045464518

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    I like the brown copper tone diaper bag. amypugmire@live.com

  • Unknown said:  

    fb fan of mrs smith. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com

  • Unknown said:  

    follow u both on twitter and tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/5045947000

  • mickeyfan said:  

    I think I'd go with basic black so MAYBE daddy would carry it too!

  • stOOpidgErL said:  

    I am totally in LOVE with the zebra print diaper bag. It's one of the coolest I have ever seen... WOW!

    stoopidgerletsy@yahoo.com

  • stOOpidgErL said:  

    I am a Facebook fan of Three Different Directions (Kim Ripley)

    stoopidgerletsy@yahoo.com

  • stOOpidgErL said:  

    I am a fan of Mrs Smiths diaper bags on Facebook (Kim Ripley)

    stoopidgerletsy@yahoo.com

  • stOOpidgErL said:  

    I subscribe to your blog through My Yahoo!

    stoopidgerletsy@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would choose the plain black bag. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm a fan of Mrs. Smith's Diaper bags on Facebook. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm a fan of yours on Facebook. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe to your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • A Fist Full of Dandelions said:  

    I want that bag, so I'm now following you!

  • Heather said:  

    LOVE the brown one with floral print. Great colours! :)

  • Anonymous said:  

    I think I would choose the basic black.

    readingatthebeach at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm a fan of Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bags:
    Vicki Newell

    readingatthebeach at gmail dot com

  • ~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said:  

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/lilshuga2001/status/5049940804

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm a FB fan of Three Different Directions

    readingatthebeach at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you on twitter: VickiLN

    readingatthebeach at gmail dot com

  • Aileen said:  

    I like the black zebra print because you can use it for boys and girls.

  • Aileen said:  

    subscribe by email.

    arobimom(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Susan said:  

    I like the zebra print. Wow, this would have been great today on our museum trip!

  • Susan said:  

    I follow your blog publicly.

  • Susan said:  

    I subscribe via email.

  • peg42 said:  

    My favorite is the black one. I picked this one so my hubby would help me carry the bag at times. Thanks so much.

  • mverno said:  

    the zebra mverno@roadrunner.com

  • Gigi said:  

    I would love the black bag. thanks! ruth dot gray at gmail dot com

  • Gigi said:  

    http://twitter.com/graygirly/status/5057510450
    ruth dot gray at gmail dot com
    follow and tweet!

  • Michelle AKA blabla3269 said:  

    I would go with the classic black

  • Luv to Save said:  

    I would choose the brown with pink polka dots.
    luvtosave at gmail.com

  • Luv to Save said:  

    an of Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bags on Facebook as ethel o.
    luvtosave at gmail.com

  • Luv to Save said:  

    following you both on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/Luv_to_Save/status/5061364978
    luvtosave at gmail.com

  • Luv to Save said:  

    blog follower as ethel
    luvtosave at gmail.com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    I'm a Facebook Fan of Mrs. Smith!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5062537341

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    I'm a Fan Of Three Different Directions on Facebook!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    I follow your blog publicly!
    My last tweet was the wrong link! Here is the right one: http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5062619603

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    I blogged!
    http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2009/10/mrs-smith-diaper-bag-giveaway.html

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Monica said:  

    I'd so love the zebra print. My 2 diaper bags are both broken and certainly not as cool looking or functional.

    and btw, you're brave. I haven't yet had the nerve to do the flight to Norway to visit my sons grandparents.

    detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Monica said:  

    I am now a fan of theirs on facebook - Monica O.

    detroit.mommy (at) gmail.com

  • Monica said:  

    I am now a fan of yours on facebook as well. - Monica O.

  • Monica said:  

    I follow you both on twitter and I tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/detroitmommy/status/5062965827

    detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Monica said:  

    I follow you publicly

    detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Monica said:  

    I am subscribed to your blog by email.

    detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Jana said:  

    I would go with the classic black color! LOVE this BAG!

    dropcqueen@yahoo.com

  • Jana said:  

    I am a fan of Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bags on Facebook

    dropcqueen@yahoo.com

  • Jana said:  

    I am a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook

    dropcqueen@yahoo.com

  • Jana said:  

    I follow you and Mrs Smith on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/dropcqueen/status/5068301313

    dropcqueen@Yahoo.com

  • Jana said:  

    I follow you blog publicly

    dropcqueen@Yahoo.com

  • Tracey said:  

    I like the pearl bag.
    traymona[at]aol.com

  • Aileen said:  

    Fan of Three Different Directions on FB.

    arobimom(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Aileen said:  

    Fan of Mrs Smith's Diaper Bags on FB

    arobimom(at)gmail(dot)com

  • ~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/lilshuga2001/status/5079069121

  • mogrill said:  

    I like the brown copper tone bag. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • Terra Heck said:  

    I would choose the pink camo one. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    i've seen these on several blogs & i want one so bad!! i'd love the zebra print (or the flower one)!

    autumn398 @ yahoo.com

  • Metal Momma said:  

    I would get the zebra print bag.

  • Monica said:  

    10/23 Tweet:

    http://twitter.com/detroitmommy/status/5110861848

    detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

  • itsme said:  

    i want the pink polka dots

  • itsme said:  

    mrs smiths facebbok fan

  • itsme said:  

    3 directions facebook fan

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5116608070 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/10/mrs-smiths-diaper-bags.html blogged

  • itsme said:  

    have button http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/10/mrs-smiths-diaper-bags.html

  • Ms D said:  

    I really think I would like the flower one! So cute! thanks for the chance :)

    daxkimd@gmail.com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5128781656

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • ~Stacy~ said:  

    I like the black bag, wish there were prints for boys and dads
    slvidrine@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the metallic Turquois bag for my son!
    kristi2bsb@yahoo.com

  • Alesha @ Full Time Mama said:  

    Not sure between Zebra or Flower (or dots?). Love them all! =)
    garyandalesha at cox dot net

  • Alesha @ Full Time Mama said:  

    FB fan of Mrs Smiths (Alesha Y Jacobsen)

  • cqueen2 said:  

    i love the pink cameo

    thanks

    wadesherry@hotmail dot com

  • cqueen2 said:  

    i'm a fan of mrs smith's bags on face book(sherry nickerson)

    wadesherry@hotmail dot com

  • cqueen2 said:  

    i'm a fan of three different direction on face book(sherry nickerson)

    wadesherry@hotmail.com

  • cqueen2 said:  

    i follow

    wadesherry@hotmail.com

  • The Family said:  

    I love the pink polka dot one!

    amanda.odell@hotmail.com

  • The Family said:  

    I just became a fan of Mrs. Smith's diaper bags on facebook!

  • The Family said:  

    I just became a fan of Three Different Directions on facebook! Love the blog--so many great things :)

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5153172110

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5156220030 daily tweet

  • Jennifer said:  

    These bags are awesome! I would love to win a black one!!

  • Alicia said:  

    I follow! Will you be doing a Zosephine giveaway? I like those better and would love to win!

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5177837547

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5181329308 daily tweet

  • ~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/lilshuga2001/status/5182671023

  • Renee said:  

    I like the nice plain black one.

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5206229345

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • ~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/lilshuga2001/status/5208226601

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5210515211 daily tweet

  • Melissa Butler said:  

    I would choose the Chic Zebra pattern ~

  • sweetsue said:  

    The Zebra print is my favorite-very nice!
    smchester at gmail dot com

  • sweetsue said:  

    I follow you publicly.
    smchester at gmail dot com

  • Luv to Save said:  

    following you both on twitter as tweeted
    http://twitter.com/Luv_to_Save/status/5230626488
    luvtosave at gmail.com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5236883605

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would choose the Zebra Pattern! So cool!!

    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm already a fan of Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bags on Facebook! (Heather Clouston-Diotte)
    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you on Facebook (Heather Clouston-Diotte)
    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you on Twitter as coolcanucks
    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow @MrsSmithsBags on Twitter as coolcanucks
    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I tweeted!!

    http://twitter.com/coolcanucks/status/5244522358

    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you publicly with Google Friend Connect!
    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe via email!
    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe to your RSS Feed!
    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I own CoolCanucks.ca, which is a Canadian Contest and Freebie site. This giveaway is shared here:

    http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/27316-three-different-directions-mrs-smiths-diaper-bag-giveaway-nov4-canada

    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5245314710 daily tweet

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5264946397

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5272800784 daily tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    Pink Camo = <3

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm a FB fan of Mrs. Smith

  • Anonymous said:  

    I just became a fan of TDD on FB

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you & tweeted @giveawayaddict - http://twitter.com/giveawayaddict/status/5279930324

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow your blog.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I added your button to my blog (on bottom under More Fabulous Blogs)

  • Evie said:  

    I like the zebra pattern

  • Evie said:  

    fan of Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bags on Facebook (luvmakeup)

  • Evie said:  

    fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook (luvmakeup)

  • Evie said:  

    follow you both and tweeted: http://twitter.com/shopgurl/status/5281496070

  • Jana said:  

    Tweet http://twitter.com/dropcqueen/status/5286838678

    dropcqueen@yahoo.com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5298130306


    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the brown with pink polka dots.
    JD

    SamneneD@aol.com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5316215613

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5321208952 daily tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would choose the black bag
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I fan Mrs. Smith on Facebook
    Carol Anderson Ezovski
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I fan Three Different Directions on FB
    Carol Anderson Ezovski
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you on Google Friends Connect
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe by e-mail
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

  • Desi @ Wee Share said:  

    I like the pink polka dot one!!

    Desi
    drgdlgletterboxers@yahoo.com

  • Desi @ Wee Share said:  

    I follow your blog.

    Desi
    drgdlgletterboxers@yahoo.com

  • Desi @ Wee Share said:  

    I am your fan on facebook

    Desi
    drgdlgletterboxers@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    I would like the black.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Desi @ Wee Share said:  

    I subscribe via email

    Desi
    drgdlgletterboxers@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    subscriber
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    follower
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    Button on my blog.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5346170766 daily tweet

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5349313456

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Teaching Mommy said:  

    I would most likely get black because I have a little boy, but I also like the zebra print and the brown with pink polka dots.

    frankandkatie AT gmail DOT com

  • Teaching Mommy said:  

    fan of yours on facebook (as Katie Tulloss)

    frankandkatie AT gmail DOT com

  • Teaching Mommy said:  

    fan of Mrs. Smith's on facebook (as Katie Tulloss)

    frankandkatie AT gmail DOT com

  • Teaching Mommy said:  

    follow you and Mrs Smith on twitter and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/frankandkatie/statuses/5352444309

    frankandkatie AT gmail DOT com

  • Teaching Mommy said:  

    follow with GFC (Tulloss family)

    frankandkatie AT gmail DOT com

  • Teaching Mommy said:  

    subscribe with google reader

    frankandkatie AT gmail DOT com

  • Teaching Mommy said:  

    blogged about giveaway here

    http://tullossfamily.blogspot.com/2009/11/can-you-tell-id-like-to-win-one-of.html

    frankandkatie AT gmail DOT com

  • Brandi said:  

    I would choose the dark copper!

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5369040827

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5369380588 daily tweet

  • Meg said:  

    I would choose the brown with flowers.

  • Crystal said:  

    I would choose the pink polka dots. What a GREAT bag!
    Thanks!
    davidandotis(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Crystal said:  

    Became a fan of Mrs. Smith's Bags on FB.
    Thanks!
    davidandotis(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Crystal said:  

    Became a fan of Three Different Directions on FB.
    Thanks!
    davidandotis(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Jana said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/dropcqueen/status/5390868067

    dropcqueen[at]yahoo[dot]com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the poka dot bag.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • Kimberly said:  

    I love the classic black because it is so versatile.

  • Kimberly said:  

    I subscribe via email.
    kirbycolby@gmail.com

  • Kimberly said:  

    Facebook fan of Mrs. Smiths bags (Jason Rubio)

  • Kimberly said:  

    Facebook fan of Three Different Directions (Jason Rubio)

  • Kimberly said:  

    I have your button. :)
    http://hitmewithyourbestshop.blogspot.com/

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the zebra print diaper bag. It would go well with most of my wardrobe. I just adore stripes and blacka and whites. THanks.

    kanderspina~at~yahoo~dot~com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5398181775

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Angela G said:  

    I would LOVE the black diaper bag!
    ag1414@hotmail.com

  • Angela G said:  

    I'm a fan of Mrs. Smith on facebook. angela.gaffke

  • Angela G said:  

    I'm a fan of TDD on facebook. angela.gaffke

  • Angela G said:  

    I follow you and Mrs. Smith on twitter and I tweeted. http://twitter.com/ag1414/status/5398508708

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5398661220 daily tweet

  • Unknown said:  

    I like the flower pattern.

    msholly97(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Melodic Mom said:  

    I like the brown copper bag.

  • Unknown said:  

    Love the flower pattern!

    rrussell89408@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    i like the black one.......



    cpsnsamples@aol.com

  • degood said:  

    How cool. This is such a clever diaper bag. It seems like it has everything any mom needs. i love the flower power design.

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

  • degood said:  

    I publically follow you

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

  • Tori said:  

    I would definitely get the black so my husband didn't have to carry around something pink. Plus, what about boys?

  • flowerchild said:  

    i really like the flower print..thanks

    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • flowerchild said:  

    fan of Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bags on Facebook

  • flowerchild said:  

    fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd love Flowerpower

  • Lisa Garner said:  

    My favorite is the Mrs. Smith's Pink Polka Dots Diaper Bag by WhodaThought. Cute!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • Lisa Garner said:  

    I'm a fan of Mrs. Smith's Bags on Facebook user Lisa Garner.
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • «Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 286   Newer› Newest»

    Leave your response!