, , , ,

Trendy Tadpole Tees

Thursday, August 27, 2009 Leave a Comment

Using my thesaurus to find alternate words to the hip trendy witty tagline that Trendy Tadpole uses, I came up with fashionable stylish clever. And their clothing is their tagline, my synonyms and so much more!

Last year I had won a contest on another blog and picked out the King of the Playground long sleeved tee for my 2 year old nephew. So adorable it was, and I'm pretty sure he draws crowds whenever my sister dresses him in it.


What I didn't know until just recently was that Trendy Tadpole even sells tees for us grown ups! I was generously given one to try out and wear and chose the Japanese Bird.

These tees run small and the site does suggest ordering a size up. I normally wear an x-small or a small and ordered a medium, and indeed it fit. I like my tees fitted, but if I had wanted it a bit looser, even a large would not have been too big.

American Apparel tees are used and they are super soft. The designs available are so unique, and will have people stopping and looking. I had a couple of people ask what my shirt said (good thing the shirt's description on the site says "chirp" since I don't read a lick of Japanese! I must have looked so smart answering those people! Thanks Julie!).

If you are looking for a unique gift for a baby, or birthday, or want to get matching shirts for the kiddies and you, check out the many hip tees available at Trendy Tadpole, and know that you've done good by supporting a small business, shopping American made and being super stylish!

1 comments »

  • Simply Being Mommy said:  

    My son has The King of the Playground tee and it still looks like new! And he looks adorable in it too :)

  • Leave your response!