Winners!

Monday, July 27, 2009 Leave a Comment




The winner of the Taco Del Mar giveaway was Theresa - enjoy your burritos!

Random.org loves Carol El's comments! She was the winner of the Uncle Chestnut book. If I count correctly Carol El has won 4 times on my blog! It pays to enter folks!

Janetfaye won the Busy Body Book - she chose the Berry Jan-Dec 2010. I'm sure this will help her stay organized next year!

The Triumph of Deborah is getting sent to Sue, and Shelly will be germ and bug free the next time she flies with her Jetheads Disposable Pillow Cases!

Don't forget to enter the Totally Texty, Scenarios For Girls and Trix Swirls giveaways going on right now too! More giveaways are lined up for August with one of them being very exciting, trust me you won't want to miss, so you just might want to follow or subscribe to my feed if you don't already.

1 comments »

  • Sande said:  

    Taco Del Mar ..... only 8 in the morning and I'm already hungry.

  • Leave your response!