, , ,

Totally Texty Review & Giveaway

Monday, July 20, 2009 Leave a Comment

Okay, if you have a tween or teen in your home, and you've gone to kiss them on their head and have been taken aback by the smell...then you need to get them Totally Texty Haircare.

The deodorizing power of this shampoo and conditioner will have you sniffing the heads of your older kids like you do babies (well alright, they probably won't let you do that, but you'll want to). An added plus is that Totally Texty haircare is Sodium Laurel/Laureth Sulfate free, Paraben free, Kathon CG and DEA/TEA free. You really don't want any of those icky chemicals on your growing children's scalps and with this line you need not.

Packaged stylishly the "text" on the girls line is ddg and on the boys ytmn - for those of you that are not fluent in "text" that would be: drop dead gorgeous and you're the man now.

Thanks to the review bottles we were sent from Totally Texty I can assure you that the girls version of the scent is great and it truly does eliminate the odor that those fluctuating hormones tend to give off on the scalp and hair follicles. So this product truly works as it claims. We actually cut Amber's hair this past spring, partly because she was having difficulties caring for it when it was at a longer length. Now that she has been using Totally Texty her hair is not as greasy looking and she is determined to keep using it and grow her hair out again.

To prove just how trendy this product is Totally Texty has been asked to host a pre-party for the Teen Choice Awards in L.A. next month. That's big news in the tween/teen community!

Totally Texty is generously giving one of my readers a product in either a girls or boys formulation.

To enter this giveaway: Visit Totally Texty and Leave a comment on what version you'd like; boys or girls.

For extra entries (leave a comment for each additional entry):

* Subscribe to my feed by reader or e-mail
* Follow my blog publicly
* Follow Me and Totally Texty on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. I've made it easy for you, simply click the retweet button in the top corner of the post. (This can be done daily).
* Post my button on your blog.
* Blog about this giveaway.

This giveaway is open to US Residents ages 13+. Ends on July 27, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst.

55 comments »

  • Meredith said:  

    If I won, I'd need the GIRLS version! (Glad that it comes in a reyclable bottle, cool!)
    meredith.hellen@gmail.com

    Thanks!

  • Meredith said:  

    Following you and Totally Texty on Twitter (Merri617) and tweeted! http://twitter.com/Merri617/status/2740303566

    meredith.hellen@gmail.com

  • Meredith said:  

    Following your blog: meredith.hellen@gmail.com

  • mverno said:  

    boys mverno@roadrunner.com

  • Amanda S. said:  

    I'd love the girls version! THanks!

  • Anonymous said:  

    If I won, I'd like the girls version.

    bgcchs@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe via email.

    bgcchs@yahoo.com

  • peg42 said:  

    If I won, I'd love the boy version. My boys would love this. Thanks.

  • peg42 said:  

    I'm a subscriber.
    Thanks.

  • peg42 said:  

    I'm a follower.
    Thanks again.

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    We would love the product bundle! What a unique product!

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    I subscribe by email :-)

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    I follow you and Totally Texty on Twitter and I tweeted

    http://twitter.com/MommyKennedy/status/2745647873

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    Added giveaway to my "Giveaways Galore" Mister Linky

    http://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com/2009/06/givaways-galore.html

  • Risingsouth said:  

    I would love to have the girl version.

  • The Redhead Riter said:  

    Just stopped by to say
    :o) Hope you had a Happy Monday!

  • denyse said:  

    I'd like the girl's version.

    denyse_g@hotmail.com

  • Hetal said:  

    tweeteer follower on both and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/hminnesota/status/2760345955

  • Anonymous said:  

    girls version

    brandon_ralston@hotmail.com

  • vboackle said:  

    i would like the girls version.

  • jennem said:  

    Girls please!
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

  • nightowl said:  

    I would want the girls version. my daughters would love this.

  • nightowl said:  

    I subscribe to your feed by email.

  • nightowl said:  

    I follow your blog publicly.

  • rbailey1958 said:  

    The girls version please
    pkbailey@charter.net

  • rbailey1958 said:  

    Blogger follower
    pkbailey@charter.net

  • wendy wallach said:  

    I like the girls version.

    madamerkf at aol dot com

  • yellowlabs said:  

    I would like the girl's version.

  • Anonymous said:  

    If I won, I would choose the Girls version!! Thank-you!

  • Mishia said:  

    I'd love the girls version!

  • Julie said:  

    Definitely the girls version-my daughter would love it

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

  • Julie said:  

    follow blog

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

  • Julie said:  

    email subsriber

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

  • Marianna said:  

    I'd love to have the boys version!

  • Marianna said:  

    tweet! http://twitter.com/mannabsn/status/2862183253

  • Renee said:  

    I visited the site and I'd like girls please if I win.

  • Kate said:  

    I'm going for the girls! Thanks!!

    strycker@slu.edu

  • Gabriel S-J. said:  

    I would love to have the boy version.

  • Xenia said:  

    I have two daughters, I'd choose the girl version. Thanks!

    xpsundell at gmail dot com

  • Bridget3496 said:  

    I'd choose the boys version

  • dvice12 said:  

    I'd like the boys version

  • Donna said:  

    I would like the boy's version.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Leave your response!