, , , ,

Wordless Wednesday - Larger Than Life

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 Leave a Comment

For our homeschool art class we are using Spear's Art Studio curriculum. I love these art lessons and if you are interested in reading a review you can see one here.

A couple of weeks ago we did a lesson based on the works of Georgia O'Keefe. Then Amber did a picture of her own similar in style. The lesson was entitled Larger Than Life.

We still haven't figured out where her drawing talent came from as both Hubby and I are art challenged!

(added 7/10/09) I am entering this drawing in a contest at Toddler Craft. Go and see the rest of the entries they are fun!

7 comments »

  • Mikki said:  

    Beautiful!! Great job!

  • Gabriel said:  

    A beautiful drawing. And you're right, what a talent! I envy people who know how to draw and paint. I don't know what happened in my family; instead of skipping a generation, this talent just skipped me... :-)

  • SquirrelQueen said:  

    Beautiful drawing, she is very talented.
    SQ

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    That is gorgeous! I'm impressed!

  • Unknown said:  

    That is a GREAT drawing. She is very talented!! Love it!
    ~Sarah

  • Leave your response!