, , , ,

SmartKnit Kids Seamless Sock Review & Giveaway

Monday, June 15, 2009 Leave a Comment


I love socks!

That being said, my daughter hates them!

SmartKnit Kids sent us some of their seamless socks for kids to try out.

These socks are sized differently than most companies. Because of the way they are designed with no seams (read NO HEEL sewn in), they will grow with your child and hopefully get more wear than a traditional "heeled" sock (read SAVE $$).

I actually tried out one of the Knee High Length pairs that was sent in an XXL for kids. I have tiny feet (I buy anywhere between a size 3 1/2 in girls shoes to a 6 in ladies depending on the make). Traditional socks are often a problem for me because children's socks in a size 6-8 are too small and ladies socks in size 9-11 are almost always too big. The SmartKnit Kids socks fit me perfect ☺ No more embarrassing sock heel halfway up my calf!


I also find myself pulling my socks up a lot. Not with these. The elastic at the top, while not constricting, performed well, and they never fell or "slouched" on me.

The socks are comfortable, soft and don't bunch up when you put your shoes on either.

I tried to get Amber to wear them and tell me what she thought. She put one on for a whole 15 seconds and said "they're too tight" and pulled it off. Let me clarify when she said "too tight" she didn't meant the top elastic she meant the whole sock. Here's the rest of our conversation:

Me: They're supposed to be like that, they're like gloves...for your feet.

Amber: I like my socks big.

Me: So they fall off?

Amber: So they're comfy.

Me: *Shakes Head* Comfy? You say you don't even like socks.

Amber: No. I. Don't.

Ah well apparently I still have some work to do with her......

SmartKnit Kid socks are made from a super stretchy fiber so the socks are form fitting, snug and comfortable (So There Amber, take that!)

What I really like about these is that with no heel, kids can never put their socks on "upside down" (I make no guarantees about inside out though).

Overall, I think these socks are great.

Please Read **About Reviews at the bottom of the page.

So, the good people at SmartKnit Kids sent me enough socks to share some with my readers.

I have a "girl" set in a Pink M (kneehigh)& Purple XL(crew) and a "boy" set in White L(kneehigh) & Navy L (crew).

To enter simply let me know whether you want the girl set or boy set.

For additional entries (the above must be done first) Please leave each in a separate comment

* Visit Thereawear.com online (where SmartKnit Kids socks are sold) and tell me which product you like the best
* Subscribe to my RSS Feed by email or reader
* Follow my blog publicly
* Blog about this giveaway and link back to me
* Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway (Can be done daily)
* Add me to your blog roll
* Add my button to your blog

This giveaway is open to US & Canadian residents ages 13+. It will end on June 22, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst.

84 comments »

  • Hetal said:  

    I want the girl ones.

  • nightowl said:  

    I would wnat the girl ones please.

  • nightowl said:  

    I like the PediFix PumpPals Insoles. If i'm on my feet for very long the arch area is very painful.

  • MOMFOREVERANDEVER said:  

    can use either- haha on the I am not a sock person- I am not either and like em big and slouchy when I do put them on

  • Jennifer @ Quiverfull Family said:  

    I like the seamless knee-highs, my daughter loves high socks (she's always pulling hers up way too high), and hates seams!

  • Stephanie said:  

    boy please
    tvollowitz at aol dot com

  • Annie1 said:  

    I would like the girl set!



    Thanks



    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Annie1 said:  

    The TheraSock Comfort System Plus Socks Mini-Crew DS-TH-CSP would be awesome for me!


    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Annie1 said:  

    Subscribe via RSS feed



    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Annie1 said:  

    Omgosh did I already say that I follow you? lol I can't remember

    Well, I follow


    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Annie1 said:  

    Follow you on Twitter (greeeneyedwhwom)



    Tweeted

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/2186870837

    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Veronica Lee said:  

    I follow your blog publicly too!!

  • cstironkat said:  

    I would like the navy crew sock in medium.

  • The Merry Death said:  

    I would like the girl ones please. These sound like great socks.
    meredycat*lycos*com

  • The Merry Death said:  

    I also like the New! Therafirm Core-Spun Moderate Support Socks 20-30 - Unisex #H-TCS-131.
    meredycat*lycos*com

  • clc408 said:  

    I need the boys set for my nephew. He would need XL crews. Thanks!

  • ReggieMann said:  

    If I won, I would want the girl set

  • denyse said:  

    I love the SmartKnitACTIVE Seamless Crew Socks R-SKA for myself.

  • mogrill said:  

    Would love the Girls Set!! Thanks for the chance. mogrill@comcast.net

  • Linda said:  

    I would like the boy's set in med.
    lgrieser(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweeted again today



    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/2197315094


    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Sara said:  

    I would like the girls set. thanks.
    seraphou@aol.com

  • Sara said:  

    I also really like their full length arch support insole!
    seraphou@aol.com

  • Mia J. said:  

    The girls set please. Thanks for the chance.

  • Sandon and Othea said:  

    I have a boy and he loves socks.. no really.. he does. He'd sleep in socks and boots if I let him. Bring on the boy socks if you pick me.

    lbaran @pcsedu.com

  • Sandon and Othea said:  

    I love these: THERAFIRMlight Women's Diamond Trouser Socks 10-15 #H-T-211D

    Great for computer work all day.

    lbaran@pcsedu.com

  • rbailey1958 said:  

    I would want the boys nave crew socks/Lg.
    pkbailey@charter.net

  • Denise S. said:  

    I would get pink & purple size 2-5 girls X-Large Crew.

  • tatertot374 said:  

    I would love to win. I like the girl set. Thank you for the chance
    tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

  • jennem said:  

    Girl set, please! My daughter has extremely sensitive feet, we've been wanting to try these out.
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweeted today


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/2227611922


    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • danosor said:  

    I like the Navy Crew Sock.

  • annies home said:  

    would love the girl set
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    love the diabetic seamless socks
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • Colleen said:  

    girls please. girls rule, boys drool. :)

    colleenyamamoto(at)yahoo.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Friday's Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/2243191543


    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • judybrittle said:  

    I would love the boys set please. That would be great! Thank you!

  • Annie1 said:  

    Tweeted today again


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/2257302250


    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Belinda M said:  

    If I won I would like the boy set

    "Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
    CoolCanucks.ca"

  • Belinda M said:  

    My favorite is the SmartKnitKIDS Seamless Socks - Crew Socks in black

    "Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
    CoolCanucks.ca"

  • Belinda M said:  

    I follow your blog

    "Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
    CoolCanucks.ca"

  • Belinda M said:  

    I am an email subsriber

    "Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
    CoolCanucks.ca"

  • janetfaye said:  

    I would like the boy set.

    Thanks!

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • janetfaye said:  

    Subscribed.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • janetfaye said:  

    I follow your blog - janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Rachel said:  

    The girl set most definitely - and I wonder if they'd fit me!

    racheliznewman(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would like the girl set!
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • cindiizzy said:  

    I would like the boys set.


    mercsmercado at yahoo dot com

  • cindiizzy said:  

    I subscribe

    mercsmercado at yahoo dot com

  • cindiizzy said:  

    I follow


    mercsmercado at yahoo dot com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Sunday's Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/2269584771


    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    I would like the girl ones!
    Thanks!
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    I follow your blog as kngmckellar.

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    i subscribed via email.

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Leslie S. said:  

    I would like the boy set.Thanks!

  • NesieBird said:  

    I would love to have the girl's set. Thanks!

    kneecree at gmail dot com

  • cawe07 said:  

    I would like the boy set. Maybe these socks would answer my prayers. My son is so picky about the way his socks feel. It takes us 15 minutes each morning to get his socks and shoe just right!

  • taylorbagels said:  

    girl set please!
    wombatspurple at yahoo dot com

  • Marie said:  

    I would love the ankle crew socks for my son since he has a sensory disorder and he might really like this type of socks.

    marielay@gmail.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    Final Tweet


    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/2284914350

    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • susan1215 said:  

    I want the girl socks

  • Kathy P said:  

    id like the boy set :)

  • Kathy P said:  

    i also like the PediFix FeatherStep Insoles #FC-P-195

  • Kathy P said:  

    following your blog as klp1965
    kathy pease

  • Anonymous said:  

    Girl's please :)
    renee
    yeloechikee at hotmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the THERAFIRMlight Women's Ribbed Trouser Socks in black.
    renee
    yeloechikee at hotmail dot com

  • tina reynolds said:  

    i would pick the boy set thanks eaglesforjack@gmail.com

  • tina reynolds said:  

    i follow your blog thanks eaglesforjack@gmail.com

  • tina reynolds said:  

    i subscribe by email thanks eaglesforjack@gmail.com

  • tina reynolds said:  

    i really liked the SmartKnitKIDS Seamless Socks thanks eaglesforjack@gmail.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I would Love the Girl's Set!

    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I subscribe to emails too.

    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I follow on blogger!

    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • Kate said:  

    Boy set! Thanks!!

    strycker@slu.edu

  • Molly C. said:  

    I would love the boy set.

  • Michele P. said:  

    the girl set please!

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

  • Leave your response!