, ,

Six Word Saturday

Saturday, May 23, 2009 Leave a Comment

I am taking a break from posting a review today, and am joining in a meme that I found at Momma D and Da Boyz. It's called Six Word Saturday and it's hosted at Show My Face.

Here's what you do:: Describe your life (or something) in just six words.

So here's mine:

I am a very proud mother.

To explain that, see the post I made on Monday, located here.

Visit more Six Word Saturday posts, or go all nuts and post your own and link up at:


3 comments »

  • xxx said:  

    Nice to feel proud.

    best wishes
    Ribbon

  • Call Me Cate said:  

    Your blog is lovely. Thanks for playing. I went back and read Monday's post - no wonder you're proud!

  • MommaD said:  

    Glad u liked the meme and posted too! Thanx for the link love, and what an amazing daughter you have!

  • Leave your response!