Review & Giveaway of Wayback by Sam Batterman
Wayback (available at book retailers all over the Internet)
A mysterious Nazi super-weapon, hidden for more than 60 years, has been discovered by members of a reclusive, private think tank and perfected using modern technology. This fully realized and reliable device is so powerful, so provocative, that the basic beliefs of science, history and religion could be overturned in an instant.
After a cataclysmic system failure kills an expedition attempting to return to the year 100,000 B.C., a team of skeptical scientists and adventurers is dispatched to the Antediluvian world; a world that no one anticipated; full of wonder, danger and advanced civilizations that will rock the accepted theories of science and history to their core.
However, the team is unaware of another plan that is unfolding; there are people who will kill to use this remarkable machine to further their own plans for our past and future.
My review: One can tell just by reading the first couple of chapters, that a lot of research went into this book. Some of the topics discussed kind of went over my head a bit (lol!) from a scientific point, but the writing is very good and kept me engaged throughout.
The book includes lots of action, a good plot and a great dose of science fiction all told with a creationist perspective. It's like Indiana Jones meets Stargate meets Answers in Genesis. Really!
Batterman's first novel can be considered a success. His writing skills should make him a popular author in the future. I'm sure we'll be seeing many more of his speculative fiction books to come.
Please read **About Reviews at the bottom of this page.
Author Sam Batterman has generously offered a signed copy of Wayback to one of my readers!
So how can you get in on winning? Simply visit Sam's website and tell me something you learned about him from it.
For Extra Entries you can:
1. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this contest - leave me the url in the comments
2. Kirtsy this post
3. Subscribe to my rss feed through a reader or email
4. Follow my blog publicly
5. & 6. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link back to this post - leave your blog post link in the comments
This giveaway will end on May 28th at 11:59 pm cst, and is open to US & Canadian residents ages 18+.



























I learned that Mr. Batterman is a software engineer for Microsoft.
He lives in Southeastern PA.
abfantom (at) yahoo (dot) com
He was considered a nerd.
He graduated from Bob Jones > MJ waves hello from SC!!!
mj.coward[at]gmail.com
I follow.
mj.coward[at]gmail.com
software engineer. mverno@roadrunner.com
loved playing defender and astreoids
shopannies@Yahoo.com
subscriber
shopannies@Yahoo.com
following
shopannies@Yahoo.com
Ever since high school he secretly wanted to try his hand at fiction!
quelleheure4[at]gmail{dot}com
I follow you on twitter and tweeted! http://twitter.com/quelleheure4/status/1871665583
I follow you!
I subscribed by email!
Writing has been a secret desire for him since high school.
clynsg at yahoo.com
self taught computer programmar
he was thought to be a nerd.
He has two children :). Sounds like a fascinating book! Creationist speculative fiction - awesome!
I subscribe by email :).
His wife's name is Susan.
I also subscribe via email. Sounds like a neat book!
I learned he got a Computer Science degree from Bob Jones University
I follow!
I learned that author Sam Batterman is a big fan of Michael Crichton and that this is his first book. Looks interesting. I enjoy science fiction. Thank you for the chance to win.
learned that writing has been a secret desire for him since high school
I learned he has a Computer Science Degree! Sounds like an intriguing book!
He received his Computer Science degree from Bob Jones University.
After working for a pharmacutical giant he is now working his high school dream job at Microsoft. sharonaquilino(at)hotmail(dot)com
Him and His wife serve at Valley Forge Baptist Temple, in Collegeville PA.
CLARKMURDOCK@YAHOO.COM
This is his first but hopefully not last novel.
renee
yeloechikee at hotmail dot com
He has a wife named Susan.
kneecree at gmail dot com
I learned that Wayback is Sam's first novel.
donna at optilink dot us
He worked for Microsoft as a Software Engineer! He is talented and is sharing that talent with us. How wonderful it would be to cuddle up with this book. My husband likes to read to me....so this is right up his alley!
Barbara Rawe
tykelly1@yahoo.com
hi lives in southeastern pennsylvania - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com
sam and his wife serve at valley forge baptist temple in collegevill PA
Southeastern Pennsylvania resident!
theyyyguy@yahoo.com
He is a self-taught computer programmer.
tomgibson38@yahoo.com
He's a Tom Clancy fan (like me)!
pleaseundress@yahoo.com
he lives in pa thanks for the giveaway
He is a software engineer for Microsoft. garrettsambo@aol.com
I learned that Sam Batterman lives in southeastern Pennsylvania.
I subscribed to your email feed.
Sam works for Microsoft as a
softwear engineer
CharlieGurl57@aol.com
Following your blog
CharlieGurl57@aol.com
I am a subscriber
CharlieGurl57@aol.com