Rave Review of Faryl Smith
I love listening to my daughter Amber sing. She can really belt out her favorite tunes when she wants to, but even this mother has to admit that she'll never be on American Idol.
However a young lady just her age (13) has a performing voice unlike most young teens. Perhaps you've heard her? Faryl Smith is her name. A product of last season's Britain's Got Talent.
Universal Music allowed me to snag an early copy of her debut CD, Faryl, which has sold over 150,000 copies in the UK. This album is now available at retailers all over.
What makes this young singer uniquely different from the Hillary Duffs and Hannah Montanas is that she is a classical performer.
Faryl contains 12 tracks that show off her incredible talent from familiar pieces like Amazing Grace to the lyrical Blue Danube: The River of Light.
Listen for yourself and see if you agree with Amber's statement after she finished listening to the CD. "If Cinderella were a real person, this is how she would sound when she sings."
If you want to hear more be sure to head on over to The Faryl Smith Listening Party.



























I’ve been listening to Faryl Smith’s new album that I got from http://bit.ly/FarylSmithiTunes and can seriously not stop listening. Every track has given me goose bumps.
I love Faryl's voice! I have been listening to the CD nonstop. Everyone should give her a listen. She is extremely talented.