, , , ,

Macaroni Grill Gift Basket Giveaway!

Friday, May 1, 2009 Leave a Comment

We recently got to try one of the new Romano's Macaroni Grill box mixes available at stores across the country, courtesy of My BlogSpark.

Inspired by the restaurant by the same name and their menu items, think of these kits as a high class Hamburger Helper.

They have so much potential, because all of the items in the kit are packaged separately, you can make it to your families liking. When I got the kit, I didn't have any chicken in the house, so I made my own substitution and used turkey sausage instead. I like that the noodles were a small size in the Creamy Basil Parmesan Chicken & Pasta kit I was sent, I'm not big on slurping up my noodles, and usually break them in half when I make spaghetti or linguine.


While my plated presentation was not restaurant quality (lol!), it tasted so good there were no leftovers.

The price of it is fair, I saw it for $3.69 a kit at the store. It was so fast and easy to make, that I will buy it again, I think I will try all the different flavors they offer: the Creamy Basil, the Chicken Alfredo with Linguine, Garlic & Herb Chicken Penne and Chicken Marsala with Linguine.
If you want to try it you can go to http://www.restaurantfavoritesathome.com/ and get a $1.00 of coupon.

Please read my **About Reviews at the bottom of the page.

Would you like to Win this Macaroni Grill Dinner Kit?
I'll have 3 winners of this giveaway!

You will receive all the items pictured below!


In order to enter comment with What your biggest struggle with preparing dinner for your family?

The above must be completed first before you can enter with other options.
You can get more entries by (please leave a separate comment for each one you qualify for)
  • Follow my blog publicly
  • Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway (please leave a link)
  • Subscribe to my rss feed
  • Kirtsy this post
  • Favorite me on Technorati
  • Blog about this giveaway (please leave a link)
  • Put my button on your blog (please leave a link)
This giveaway is open to US Residents ages 18+ and closes at 11:59 pm cst, May 8th.

325 comments »

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 325   Newer›   Newest»
  • DawnS said:  

    My biggest struggle is knowing what to cook. I am getting better at this but we just get tired of eating the same old things...

  • DawnS said:  

    I follow you in blogger.

  • mar said:  

    Finding the time to prepare dinner is a struggle!

  • heartchild said:  

    My biggest struggle is keeping things interesting and healthy not to mention affordable!

  • Mysharona said:  

    making something everyone will eat

  • Anonymous said:  

    Not being too repetitive. One does fall into habits preparing the same-old same-old.

  • tee said:  

    The biggest struggle with dinner is trying to please everyone.

  • stOOpidgErL said:  

    My biggest struggle with cooking for my family is not even knowing how to cook! All I can make is spaghetti! :O(

  • Hetal said:  

    Being Asian-Indian, we cook Indian food every day, but kids don't like that. so I have to find balance between ethnic foods, nutrition and other cuisines. that is a weekday challenge.thanks

  • Laura O in AK said:  

    Our biggest struggle at times is thinking about it in advance! Love that Creamy Basil one, too.

  • Tamara B. said:  

    My biggest struggle with preparing dinner for my family is the time to prepare a nice meal and finding something that everyone will enjoy.

  • Laura O in AK said:  

    Already following you in Blogger

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a public follower.

  • diesel51 said:  

    Great prize and getting everyone to the table.

  • herrinfamily said:  

    My biggest struggle is coming up with ideas for what to serve.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Our biggest struggle is getting our son to try new foods. Therefore, I have to cook a couple different things each night.
    Elizabeth
    mrsgerbil@hotmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    my biggest struggle is to get my family all home and at the table at the same time. {sometimes i feel like i run a buffet cafeteria.)
    allegro966@yahoo.com

  • abfantom said:  

    My biggest struggle is making a meal that everyone will like.

    abfantom (at) yahoo (dot) com

  • linda a said:  

    My biggest struggle is trying to think of new recipes that everyone will like

    allain99@gmail.com

  • Shannon said:  

    My biggest struggle is trying to cook dinner and take care of the kids - making sure nobody gets burned with an oven open door and things like that.

    themommyfiles@gmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    Biggest thing is not having the 'same old thing.'

  • Shannon said:  

    I follow you on twitter (themommyfiles) and tweeted - http://twitter.com/themommyfiles

    themommyfiles@gmail.com

  • Shannon said:  

    I subscribe to your feed

    themommyfiles@gmail.com

  • Susan said:  

    My biggest struggle is planning ahead:-) Great giveaway!

  • Susan said:  

    I follow you on Blogger.

  • Susan said:  

    I also subscribe to your blog.

  • LittleEagle said:  

    My big struggle is variety. I am always cooking the same old thing. sharonaquilino(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • randio said:  

    I can't seem to cook just for 2 anymore. I cook a meal & we eat it for days or end up throwing it in my compost heap!

  • Anonymous said:  

    My biggest struggle is just physical. Bad back won't let me stand for a long time to make a big dinner that takes time to measure this and stir that...so it has to be something quick and easy for us.

  • Anonymous said:  

    tweeted

    http://twitter.com/lisagee123/status/1671816627

  • Anonymous said:  

    blog follower

  • Anonymous said:  

    feed subscriber at my yahoo -
    lisalcolorado2007

  • Amber said:  

    My biggest struggle is being creative - I tend to cook the same 3-4 dishes over and over!

    Thanks for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Laurel Anne said:  

    I have an issue with getting everything done at the same time!

  • ~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said:  

    I struggle with finding variety to suit everyones taste!
    Theres 6 of us... so its a little challenging!

  • ~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said:  

    Faved you on Technorati
    lilshuga2001

  • Unknown said:  

    My biggest struggle is finding something everyone will eat. Lots of picky eaters.

    ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • magic5905 said:  

    Choosing what to make. Everybody wants something different.
    magic5905@embarqmail.com

  • Leslie M. said:  

    My Biggest dinner struggle is getting everyone to eat what I fix! Yup I'm a vegetarian! Hubby eats meat, and daughter eats JUNK! They tend to turn their nose up at my healthy style of cooking. YOU would think after 25 years they would get a clue, I am not going to change! hahah
    Hubby would love this! He is a Real Chicken Hawk! Thanks for the Chance to win!!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  • Leslie M. said:  

    I'm a public Follower!(Leslie)
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  • Leslie M. said:  

    LeslieVeg is following you on Twitter and left a tweet
    https://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1672720817
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  • Leslie M. said:  

    I Kirtsied this post. My user Name is LeslieVeg

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  • Leslie M. said:  

    I faved you on my Technorti. My User Name is LeslieVeg

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  • Brimful Curiosities said:  

    Keeping the small kids occupied.

  • valerie2350 said:  

    making everyone happy

  • valerie2350 said:  

    http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1673108276

  • valerie2350 said:  

    technorati
    valerie2350

  • valerie2350 said:  

    http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/05/threedifferentdirections-romanos.html

  • Stephanie said:  

    Trying to find something healthy and different to make in about 20 minutes to feed a family of five!
    tvollowitz at aol dot com

  • lfhpueblo said:  

    Biggest struggle right now is hubby getting home while the food is still hot. He's been having to do mandatory overtime and it makes it hard.

  • lfhpueblo said:  

    I subscribe via email.

    lfhpueblo (at) msn (dot) com

  • HilLesha O'Nan said:  

    Finding the time... :)

    lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net

  • Denise S. said:  

    I hate cooking, so my biggest struggle is getting motivated to make something that everybody will like and that's reasonably healthy.

  • Harli said:  

    Buying all the ingredients that we need off the top of our heads in only one trip to the shop.
    harlifantham@yahoo.com

  • Harli said:  

    I'm a subscriber.
    harlifantham@yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    I would say our biggest struggle is time and finding something that is healthy and everyone will eat.
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    following
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • MOMFOREVERANDEVER said:  

    healthy , and something everyone will like- and something i am in the mood for- I seem to be bored extremely with food- then why am I not thin..does not make sense- anyway variety

  • annies home said:  

    twittered
    http://twitter.com/shopannies/status/1674048683

    shopannies@yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    feed subscriber
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • Roshni said:  

    my biggest struggle would be being fast enough to get into the house at 6 with 2 hungry kids in tow and getting dinner ready by 6.30!

  • LINDALSHOT said:  

    I never have time to cook something good & filling. I tried Macaroni Grill mixes about three months ago. They are awesome!

  • mverno said:  

    time along with availability i'm a working mom with differing hours

  • Shannon said:  

    getting everyone together.

  • Kilburd said:  

    The biggest struggle I have with cooking dinner is just figuring out what to fix.

  • Jill said:  

    My biggest struggle is trying to make dinner with a little one pulling at me saying "Play with me" and whining when I don't.

  • Keitha said:  

    I would have to say deciding what to cook that sounds good

    email:keithadanielle AT yahoo DOT com

  • Keitha said:  

    email subscriber

    email:keithadanielle AT yahoo DOT com

  • Jennifer said:  

    My biggest struggle is making all 4 kids happy with what I serve and cooking enough to feed them all!

    jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

  • Jennifer said:  

    I subscribe!

    jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

  • Sue E said:  

    My biggest struggle is preparing something healthy that my picky eater will like. Thanks for the giveaway!

    sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

  • EDRing said:  

    My biggest struggle is disorganization & never being prepared. I tend to do everything at the last minute.

    Ellen
    eering99@hotmail.com

  • sohamolina said:  

    My problem is deciding what to make.
    eddiem11@ca.rr.com

  • CanCan (MomMostTraveled) said:  

    I struggle with not planning ahead and then finding I don't have the ingredients I need to make a decent dinner.

    onlycancan ta hotmail tod com

  • Laney said:  

    My biggest struggle is making sure everyone gets a healthy meal... So picky!

    savethemasses@hotmail.com

  • Karin said:  

    Everybody wanting to eat something different--

  • Anonymous said:  

    My biggest challenge is getting dinner on the table before 8:00 at night. By the time we all get home, change clothes, and make dinner I feel like it's already getting so late.

    imadisneymom at yahoo dot com

  • Shelly Leatham said:  

    My biggest struggle is trying to figure out what to cook...seems I'm stuck in a rut!

    bleatham(at)gmail.com

  • Shelly Leatham said:  

    I follow your blog publicly!

    bleatham(at)gmail.com

  • Shelly Leatham said:  

    Follow on twitter and tweeted at
    http://twitter.com/sleatham1/status/1676096905

  • Shelly Leatham said:  

    I subscribe to your feed!

    bleatham(at)gmail.com

  • Shelly Leatham said:  

    Faved on Technorati as sleatham1

  • cksknitter said:  

    My biggest struggle is being too tired to make a good meal!
    Chrissy at knittodayAThotmail DOTcom

  • jbeckett said:  

    The biggest problem is getting the food and the people to the table at the same time.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Finding the time and arranging everyone's busy schedule is my biggest struggle.

  • debiwelbon said:  

    My biggest problem is cooking different things and not the same old things over and over.

  • clc408 said:  

    My biggest challenge is finding one menu that is acceptable to everyone.

  • Jean said:  

    My biggest struggle is figuring out what to make for dinner each night

  • Anonymous said:  

    Mary
    zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    I struggle all the time to try to please everyone and make something all will happily eat - makes me feel like a short order cook LOL

  • lsfish said:  

    My struggle is time! I work two jobs

  • denyse said:  

    My biggest struggle is finding a meal we can afford that's healthy and we all enjoy.

  • Anonymous said:  

    My biggest struggle is getting my family to sit down at the same time. We work different schedules.

    peragine(at)gmail(dot)com

  • sphinx63 said:  

    My biggest struggle is finding something to cook that everyone likes. Picky eaters here!

  • ky2here said:  

    Simple - lack of creativity and burnout.

  • VickieB said:  

    My biggest problem is deciding what I feel like cooking..what I'm hungry for.

  • VickieB said:  

    I follow your blog

  • VickieB said:  

    tweet
    http://twitter.com/vlbsweeps/status/1678362755

  • VickieB said:  

    I have your button

  • VickieB said:  

    Blog
    http://vickieb52.blogspot.com/2009/05/bloggy-giveaways.html

  • VickieB said:  

    Technorati favorite VickieB

  • Lady Roxi said:  

    Love to have this. I struggle with variety. I get stuck in a rut and have trouble coming up with something new.

    Thanks,

    darkfyre1(at)gmail(dot)com

  • clynsg said:  

    Since my family is grown, with families of their own, my struggle right now is just making certain that I eat the correct foods. I have a tendency to snack my way through the day, so have to make certain that I am snacking on the correct food groups!

    clynsg at yahoo.com

  • clynsg said:  

    I follow.

    clynsg at yahoo.com

  • Rose said:  

    My biggest struggle is finding something that the whole family will enjoy, that is healthy.

  • Cletal said:  

    It would be so much easier if some just said "cook this"

  • Moms Helping Moms said:  

    my biggest struggle is that my son is addicted to pastas! So no matter what i cook, i have to implement pasta in there some how!

  • Moms Helping Moms said:  

    i have your button my site! www.realmomshelpingrealmoms.com

  • Linda said:  

    My biggest problem with preparing a meal is having everything I need, seems like I always forget to buy something ahead of time!
    lgrieser(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

  • Moms Helping Moms said:  

    following you on twitter @momshelpingmoms

    http://twitter.com/Momshelpingmoms

  • Earthtokarmen said:  

    My biggest struggle is sneaking healthy foods into our meals!

    karmen_316(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Sunnyvale said:  

    Just coming up with menus on a daily basis that aren't so repetitive

  • Elena said:  

    My biggest struggle is deciding what to fix and not getting in a rut of making the same thing over and over! Thanks for the contest!

  • Anonymous said:  

    My biggest struggle is just deciding what to cook. I tend to get bored with food and need to make diferent things every night.

  • Unknown said:  

    Mainly, how to make the dinner different and interesting.

  • llinda29 said:  

    My biggest problem is deciding what to make

  • PAIGE said:  

    My biggest struggle is getting all 7 of us together for a meal. That's why Sunday dinner is mandatory and my favorite day of the week.

  • kdkdkd said:  

    My biggest struggle is keeping my 2 and 4 year old busy and entertained while I cook

  • Nancy said:  

    My biggest struggle is balancing when I get home after teaching school vs. the other evening commitments of family members. The timing of dinner is always interesting!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • Nancy said:  

    I follow you (public)- thanks!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • Nancy said:  

    I subscribe to your RSS feed via e-mail.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • tawndam said:  

    my biggest challenge is guessing how many extra teens are going to be at my house at dinner time...

  • pattycake said:  

    biggest problem is finding something everyone will eat at a reasonable price per meal

  • pattycake said:  

    favored you on technorati

  • mel said:  

    Keeping my kids entertained while I prepare dinner is the biggest challenge.

    mdhohn(at)msn(dot)com

  • Erica C. said:  

    I have a problem getting all the food done at the same time!

  • Andria said:  

    My biggest challenge is my job. I get home from work between 6-10 PM

  • tatertot374 said:  

    My biggest struggle is to cook something that all of us like without cooking the same things over and over. THank you!
    tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

  • js22 said:  

    It's hard to make a meal that everyone will enjoy!

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    email in blogger profile.

  • rondadoug said:  

    My biggest struggle is making myself go in the kitchen and cook...much rather be outside :)

  • ddtavener said:  

    My biggest struggle is working dinner around piano practice...the kids always find a way to distract me

  • Jessica Cote said:  

    My biggest struggle is variety. My husband is picky and it seems like we eat the same thing all the time so I have no motivation to cook!

    jessicabcote@gmail.com

  • cpullum said:  

    Having all the ingredients for what I am making for dinner. I am usually short one ingredient than I have to go back to the store!
    Carla
    cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • jessica a said:  

    my biggest struggle with preparing dinner for my family is finding something we all like
    imjessica(at)mail(dot)com

  • Carol EL said:  

    I like to try different recipes but my husband has plain vanilla taste buds and he will only eat if it's how his mom made it. jelly15301@gmail.com

  • Carol EL said:  

    Yahoo reader subscriber. jelly15301@gmail.com

  • Carol EL said:  

    Blog follower. jelly15301@gmail.com

  • Carol EL said:  

    Technorati fav. username: jelly15301 jelly15301@gmail.com

  • yomomma said:  

    My biggest struggle is finding a variety of recipes my family will like. Thanks for the giveaway!

  • Charity S said:  

    Cooking a universal meal, that appeals to everyone.

    Thanks

    charisscharity [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • Charity S said:  

    I subscribe to your feed.(yahoo reader)

    charisscharity [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • Charity S said:  

    I'm following on twitter. I tweeted the giveaway.

    http://twitter.com/ccboobooy/status/1686691852

    charisscharity [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • Colengal said:  

    My biggest struggle is comming up with quick easy and nutritious meals

  • Anonymous said:  

    Variety is my biggest struggle. We get in a rut over here with the things we eat every week.
    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    We eat the same dinners over and over. My biggest struggle is coming up with new, quick and easy dinners everyone would like.

    shel704 at aol dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    I'm following your blog

    shel704 at aol dot com

  • julis55 said:  

    My biggest struggle with cooking for my family is not even knowing how to cook

  • Karenladd said:  

    The hardest part of cooking dinner is meal planning. I have trouble planning meals ahead of time and having the right ingredients on hand!

  • Karenladd said:  

    Following in blogger!

  • Alicia said:  

    Planning ahead so I have everything I need for dinner.

    Thanks for the giveaway >^..^<

  • Karenladd said:  

    subscribing through Google reader!

  • Karenladd said:  

    following on twitter and tweeted as karenladd:
    http://tinyurl.com/c9yazl

  • Karenladd said:  

    faved you in Technorati as karenladd!

  • Robin T said:  

    My biggest struggle in making a meal that everyone likes

  • Ascending Butterfly said:  

    I'm a spontaneous type of person and my biggest struggle has always been meal planning!

  • cathirushing said:  

    finding good recipes that take under 30 min.

  • Angela said:  

    Coordinating all of our schedules!
    pleaseundress@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    My biggest struggle is coming up with variety rather then the same old meals.

    samsakara@twcny.rr.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow your blog

    samsakara@twcny.rr.com

  • purplegengar said:  

    My biggest challenge is just coming up with what to make night after night

  • Anonymous said:  

    My biggest struggle is that I don't really do menu planning so at 5PM I'm looking in the fridge wondering what to make. Kits like this would be great to have around. thanks.

    pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • chromiumman said:  

    our biggest struggle is dealing with picky eaters

  • OffTheMap13 said:  

    Other than variety, my biggest challenge is finding the time and money to make healthy, fresh food!

  • Sandra K321 said:  

    My biggest problem with getting dinner is knowing what time the kids are going to be home (they both do after school sports and clubs). And if they call me to come pick them up then I have to leave for 20 minutes and I never know ahead of time what time that call will be.

  • Anonymous said:  

    My biggest struggle is getting everyone together. We have 5 sons all involved in sports!

  • 3carnations said:  

    Time is the biggest struggle. On weeknights, there is so little time between when we get home and when my son goes to bed, and so many things we need and want to do.

  • 3carnations said:  

    Following you in bloglines.

  • •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said:  

    My biggest struggle is probably timing it just right for when my husband gets home. That is mainly because he never gets home at the same time LOL

  • •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said:  

    Following on Twitter {MrsCox} and tweeted here
    http://twitter.com/MrsCox/status/1697565116

  • Unknown said:  

    My biggest struggle in preparing dinner for the family is cleaning up afterward!

  • Andrea said:  

    My biggest struggle is trying to prepare the meal with 2 small children underfoot

  • Ingrid said:  

    Deciding on a quick dinner or one that I prepare all the way that takes longer to cook.

  • Ingrid said:  

    I follow you on Google publicly.

  • jennem said:  

    My biggest dinnertime struggle is getting it ready fast--my family is hungry pretty much as soon as I get home.
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

  • colorfulcarla said:  

    My biggest struggle is finding enough time! I love to cook, but sometimes I get home really late and don't have much time. colorfulcarla @gmail.com

  • jlafount said:  

    Nobody is in the mood for the same food

  • Jennifer Wilson said:  

    WIthout a doubt finding food everyone can agree on. Spices or bland -- no one can agree.

  • Cynthya said:  

    My biggest struggle is coming up with meals that are healthy, taste good, are relatively fast & easy to prepare and are inexpensive.

  • ehhogan said:  

    I have a hard time coming up with varieties of main dishes.

    ehhogan@bellsouth.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    Finding meals that are healthy and affordable and that everyone actually enjoys eating!

    Tarah
    tarah716[at]ymail.com

  • Kim F said:  

    My biggest struggle is cooking something that the whole family will like. I believe that Romano’s Macaroni Grill Restaurant Favorites just might be that something that everyone will like.

  • mogrill said:  

    Finding a variety of foods, easy to make that everyone likes. Thanks for the Chance! mogrill@comcast.net

  • SheilaBee said:  

    My biggest struggle is finding things that everyone will eat ( especially my picky eater! who is me!)

  • Pat said:  

    My biggest struggle is planning ahead what to prepare for meals.
    pkildow at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    My biggest struggle is to come up with meals the whole family will eat and enjoy that is healthy for them. My 4 year old is pretty picky, and I refuse to make more than one meal per day, so I have to get pretty creative.

  • Kathryn said:  

    The hardest thing around here is finding something that everyone will eat and enjoy!

  • The Crazy Mom said:  

    Worst Struggle? Thinking of something NEW to cook.

  • heaventrees said:  

    Time, the lack of it, is always a struggle when it comes to dinner.

  • Jessica said:  

    My biggest problem is that I never know what to cook. I run out of ideas all the time. I feel like I cook and we eat the same thing over and over again. I'm not a very creative person when it comes to cooking.
    Thanks for the great giveaway and Happy Mother's Day to you all.
    gugel98atgmaildotcom

  • Anonymous said:  

    My biggest struggle is getting dinner on time. The phone always rings about dinnertime because everyone know that is when I am home. Dinner is invariably late. Thanks for this offer.
    Adele
    oak462@juno.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    For us it's finding ways for our 5yr old daughter to help. She loves to help us cook so we try to find (safe) ways she can help.

  • idahomom said:  

    Getting the whole family at the table at the same time. Too many sports practices.

  • «Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 325   Newer› Newest»

    Leave your response!