, , ,

Delicious Is Our Middle Name

Monday, May 18, 2009 Leave a Comment

omnom.......Mexican food...yummy. I'm a little late (as usual), probably because I don't have a Taco Del Mar where I live (the downside of living in Podunk), but did you see this 5lb burrito they were making on Cinco de Mayo?

Jeepers! I can imagine that I would have just a bit of a tummy ache if I tried to finish one of those. That could feed a whole family!

Speaking of feeding a whole family, in July Taco Del Mar is having Kids Month, where kids under 12 will get free Kids Meals after 5 p.m.

I'll try and remind you again in June, so all of you that live in a sizable city that have a Taco Del Mar, can make sure that you get out and save some $ and get a delicious (since that is their middle name!) supper.

Until then you can whet your appetites by entering below to win three coupons for a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE MONDO BURRITO from Taco Del Mar.

Just enter by leaving me a comment letting me know what your favorite thing on the menu is at Taco Del Mar.

This contest is open to residents who have a Taco Del Mar location to redeem them at ages 13+.

0 comments »

Leave your response!