, , , ,

Welch's Aqua Juice

Monday, April 13, 2009 Leave a Comment

Well I've finally done it. Mom Select and Newbaby.com gave me the push I needed to vlog. A movie star I'll never be, and I think I may have given a not so nice look at Genius while she was filming, because she was snickering at me. That being said, here is a vlogging review of Welch's Aqua Juice



If you want to try Aqua Juice for your family, it has an approximate retail value of $3.99. If you head on over to Welch's Aqua Juice website, for a limited time you can print off a buy one get one free coupon!

If you are interested in this product please read **About Reviews at the bottom of this blog page.

2 comments »

  • Unknown said:  

    Great Vlog! And I absolutely love this juice! I had found the buy one get one coupon online so I tried it in stores (it was on sale for 2.39 for one, so I got two for that price which was awesome) And I seriously think it tastes so good, although my family doesn't really like sweet juices so it was perfect.

  • Andrea said:  

    I keep reading about Aqua Juice but haven't seen it in person yet. Thanks for the vlog about it. That Genius is pretty smart, eh?

  • Leave your response!