,

Shrek the Musical CD

Monday, April 6, 2009 Leave a Comment

In the theaters of Broadway you'll find musicals of mermaids and lions, maybe even one that has a proper nanny. But if you're looking for something with a little bit more edge, you might want to go see the one that stars an ogre.

Yep, that lovable, pull a candle made from wax out of your ear, ogre is now a musical!!

When I received this for review, I was excited to pop it into our cd player. With the family all present, we had a blast listening to it. I had only wished it arrived a few days earlier so that we could have had it along for our very long drive to Canada. It certainly would have made the drive go quicker.

Chronicling the well loved movie, this Broadway Cast Musical has 19 tracks that are sure to make you laugh, bring up images of your favorite characters and want to listen to it again so you can learn the words to sing along! My favorite is What's Up Duloc.

If you enjoyed all three installments of the Shrek movie franchise, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy this cd as well, check out some clips below!

3 comments »

  • Tess said:  

    Following you from MBC!

  • Dina said:  

    Hi Tammy! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following :) I'm following you now.

    You HAVE to try that Kashi Mayan bake. It's so good. It's a little different, but amazingly delicious for a frozen meal!

    Have a great week!
    Dina

  • Leave your response!