, , ,

It's Our Anniversary

Thursday, April 16, 2009 Leave a Comment

Wow, how time flies! Today is mine and Hubby's 15th wedding anniversary! And if I had to do it all over again, I definitely would! Thanks to God for the wonderful husband he gave me who has been a perfect partner for me.

To celebrate, we'll be going to our favorite restaurant Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Next year for our 16th anniversary, Lord willing, we'll be somewhere on the Atlantic Ocean on our Transatlantic Disney Cruise!

Here are a couple pictures from that auspicious occasion 15 years ago. The first is my absolute favorite - it's my Dad holding a picture of me when I was two. The other was where we had our pictures done, inside the legislative buildings in our province. (If you click on them, they'll come up larger.) We didn't have many outdoor pictures taken as there were still patches of snow on the ground. That happens in Canada in April!



Cheaper Than Therapy

13 comments »

  • Faith - That's Just Freaking Lovely said:  

    Time does fly, doesn't it?! Happy Anniversary!

  • Veronica Lee said:  

    Happy Anniversary. Beautiful couple!

  • Kimmie said:  

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! 15 years is a long marriage by today's standards...YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

    My ATWT

  • Martha said:  

    Happy Anniversary, Happy ATWT!

  • annies home said:  

    great pictures thanks for sharing

  • Ladybird said:  

    Beautiful pictures! Today is my wedding anniversary too and I also put up some of our wedding pictures! Congratulation on 15 years and happy ATWT!

  • Kelly said:  

    Congrats on 15 years!

  • Leslie M. said:  

    Happy Anniversary Tammy!!! We just celebrated Our Anniversary on April 6th!
    I wish you Many Many more!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  • Country Mouse, City Mouse said:  

    Happy Anniversary!!

    We are 15 yrs too, in June. Except our day was incredibly hot!! That can happen in Ontario, as well!!

  • Cindy @ Fenced in Family said:  

    Happy Anniversary! (Sorry it's a day late!) Fifteen years - what a blessing and cause for celebration. I hope it was a wonderful day for you both.

    Coincidentally, my anniversary is today. We've been married ten years.

  • Leave your response!