, , , , ,

ListPlanit.com Review & Giveaway

Friday, March 6, 2009 Leave a Comment


At first glance, you may wonder why you would need a membership to a site that would provide you with something you could essentially do yourself.

But ListPlanit.com is the type of service that one can really find a lot of use for. In the life of a busy mom, where running around to different activities is the norm rather than the exception, a list for just about everything imaginable is available.

It seemed fitting for me to hit the meal planning section first, as that is an area of my home that I have wanted to improve upon, but have struggled with in the past. Previously, I had a small notebook, where I would write down my ideas for meals, then a separate paper with my grocery list. Then I would either leave the book at home when shopping or use the paper in it for notes of some other kind, then get frustrated and ...well you get the idea. ListPlanit offers a variety of lists to help you with your meal planning, but I especially fell in love with their new Weekly Meal Planner. It combines everything I need all on one page, with options with how I can use it, to fit my needs best.

The other section I became enamored with was the Travel Planning. Seeing as we travel quite a bit, I was excited to check these lists out. With many choices, you will find common lists to help you pack for a destination or camping, to much more unique ones that help you plan a visit when someone comes to stay with you (I plan on using that one for the next time my sister comes to visit).

There is a good balance of lists here; home planning, business planning, and time management are just a few categories. All of the lists open as a .pdf document. Certainly you won't have use for all of them, but the great thing is Jennifer is adding new ones all the time.

Using the lists from this site, you could perhaps tackle many things that you haven't done yet, that you have been meaning to do. You haven't accomplished them, simply because you don't know where to start. A list could help with that! The purpose of ListPlanit is to enable you to move through your life in an orderly and systematic way if when overwhelmed you need some help. Some people (like me!) don't even recognize the need to have a list for something until they see it.

$9.95 will get you a 3 month membership or you can save a bit and get a 12 month membership for $29.95. You have 24 hour 7 day a week unlimited access to 350+ printable lists with the membership. You can view some samples of the lists here.

WIN IT!! Jennifer founder & creator of ListPlanit.com is giving one of my readers a three month membership to ListPlanit.com, so you can get organized!


To enter, visit ListPlanit.com and tell me which list category you think you'd use most.

The above step is required before you use any of the extra credit options. Please leave an e-mail if it is not visible in your profile.

Extra Entries! Leave a separate comment for each one you do.

1. Blog about this giveaway, leaving a link to this post and to Listplanit.com. (be sure to leave the link to your post in the comments)
2. Follow me publicly. Click on follow this blog in the right sidebar. (If you already follow that counts)
3. Subscribe to my blog via rss feed. (If you already subscribe that counts)
4. Add my button to your blog, located at the top left sidebar (If you already have it, let me know with a link to your blog)
5. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this contest. Leave the link to your tweet in the comments.

Do you use Entrecard? Earn one more credit by using your credits on my blog. Your comment must include your blog name with which you used your credits for, so I can check it against incoming adverts.

Contest ends March 13, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winners will be chosen at random. This giveaway is open to entrants worldwide ages 18+.

16 comments »

  • Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said:  

    I would more than likely need the Home Management help the most! This looks like a great program.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Yea, I get to be the first entrant! What I really need is a drill sergeant ordering me to each task all day long, but if I win the ListPlanIt, I'll probably use the Time Management category most often.

    By the way, thanks for commenting about my new theme. I'll miss that rotating picture too! I actually found directions on another site about how to write the code for a rotating picture. Sometime I may try to replace that coffee cup (since I don't even drink coffee, lol) with a rotating picture. We'll see if I can find time...there's that time management thing again...

    And finally (in this super lengthy comment), I had not realized before that you're on the TOS Crew as well. (Gosh, Cindy, open your eyes!) I saw the post this morning on the TOS Crew board about the ListPlanIt giveaway...well, then here I come to your blog to reply to your comment, and there's the giveaway. Then I see your FIAR and Artistic Pursuits reviews. I do not begin to know how I've neglected to notice your reviews before. I do wear glasses, but I'm not THAT blind.

  • dymphna said:  

    i would use the finacial planner the most

  • mverno said:  

    no question the meal planning

  • daytoncat said:  

    I like the household management lists!

    daytoncat1(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Sunnyvale said:  

    probably meal planning

  • Anonymous said:  

    I think I would use Time Management the most. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • Donna said:  

    I would like the home management.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    I am a subscriber.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    I am a folllower.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    I put your button on my blog.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Betty C said:  

    Time Management would be my choice. I would use the daily and weekly planner as well as the to do list.
    Great idea.

  • Betty C said:  

    I subscribe via google reader.

  • Leave your response!