, , , ,

Bronnleyusa.com Review & Giveaway

Monday, March 9, 2009 Leave a Comment

Bronnley, a name you may not have heard of here in the U.S., but well known in England for the past 100 years. Why is that? Well, mostly because Bronnley products are used in Britain's Royal Households. The Royal Warrants of HM The Queen and HRH The Prince of Wales are on all the packaging to prove it!

I had the privilege to try out a number of their products. I love this stuff. It smells so pleasant. It's like walking through an English garden.
The Bath Foam made for a wonderful experience. I had a hard time not lingering in the tub because of the scent, even when the water was starting to cool off.

Their Talcum Powder comes in a bottle, which is more convenient to use than those kind that are in a jar. Far less mess, and easier to control the amount you want to use.

The Moisturizing Body Lotion made my dry skin soft. But Bronnley's Hand and Nail Cream alone, is worth checking out their site. If your hands are chapped and dry, this will help. this non-oily, fluffy cream works and smells fantastic.
You'll be glad to know that, bathing and moisturizing like royalty won't hurt your pocketbook. Bronnleyusa.com's prices are reasonable (and the products are worth every penny), and they are in line with most bath and beauty chain stores. Another perk is that you can use PayPal at their shop.

WIN IT!! Bronnleyusa.com has sponsored this gift bag for one winner. It contains a 3.5 fl oz Moisturizing Body Lotion and 3.5 fl oz Moisturizing Bath Foam in an Apricot & Almond scent, and a white washcloth.
To enter, visit Bronnleyusa.com and tell me which scent you like best. *other than Apricot & Almond.

The above step is required before you use any of the extra credit options.
Please leave an e-mail if it is not visible in your profile.


Extra Entries! Leave a separate comment for each one you do.

1. Blog about this giveaway, leaving a link to this post and to
Bronnleyusa.com. (be sure to leave the link to your post in the comments)
2. Follow me publicly. Click on follow this blog in the right sidebar. (If you already follow that counts)
3. Subscribe to my blog via rss feed. (If you already subscribe that counts)
4. Add my button to your blog, located at the top left sidebar (If you already have it, let me know with a link to your blog)
5. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this contest. Leave the link to your tweet in the comments.


Do you use Entrecard? Earn one more credit by using your credits on my blog. Your comment must include your blog name with which you used your credits for, so I can check it against incoming adverts.


Contest ends March 16, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winners will be chosen at random. This giveaway is open to US Residents ages 18+.

149 comments »

  • Charity S said:  

    I love Lavender.

    charisscharity[at]yahoo[dot]com

  • mar said:  

    White Iris is the scent I like best!

  • themommablogger said:  

    The Orchid Collection sounds like it would smell heavenly.

  • Sd said:  

    I would say lily is my favorite

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like their lavender since I simply love lavender scents~


    lilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com

  • Sue said:  

    I'd love to smell the Lemon and Herb. Sounds wonderful. Thanks for the giveaway~

  • Anonymous said:  

    wow
    Lavender is always great
    KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com

  • mindy said:  

    i would say the orchid thanks for the giveaway

  • Denise S. said:  

    I'd like to try English Fern.

  • jenny said:  

    i think thay have a lot of nice and good things and well how abt. orchard smell it sounds realy good its got lilly and jasmain please add me in thanks

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd try lily.
    harlifantham@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm a subscriber.
    harlifantham@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm a subscriber.
    harlifantham@yahoo.com

  • dymphna said:  

    orchard sounds great
    deefna@gmail.com

  • brokenteepee said:  

    The white iris sounds like a little slice of heaven. And those soap tins are works of art!
    Thanks for another great giveaway
    kaiminani@gmail.com

  • brokenteepee said:  

    I tweeted here:
    http://twitter.com/BrokenTeepee/status/1301887384
    kaiminani@gmail.com

  • brokenteepee said:  

    and, I am now a follower on your blog. Whew!
    Thanks!
    kaiminani@gmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe

  • Tracysweetangl said:  

    White Iris sounds nice! thanks!

  • peg42 said:  

    What a wonderful prize. I would love to also try the Pink Bouquet scent. Thanks for this giveaway.

  • peg42 said:  

    I subscribed. Thanks again.

  • KR said:  

    I'd love lavender!

  • Think about it said:  

    i liked the Pink Bouquet Shower Gel 8.7fl oz

  • CAmom04 said:  

    I would enjoy the lavendar scent. I love my "bath time" as it is the only free time that I seem to have these days while raising four great (yet loud) kids! After a luxurious bath, I would love to use these great lotions to keep my skin soft and smelling so wonderful! What a treat! Thank you for hosting this great contest!

  • mverno said:  

    i choose the lavender

  • scarlette10 said:  

    english fern sounds nice

  • rrshep said:  

    I like the lavender scent.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I just follow you in twitter..This is nice give-away.

    By the way Sis I tagged you here: http://www.mydailywebjournal.com/2009/03/five-facts-about-me.html. EC dropping here and have a great day ahead!

  • judybrittle said:  

    The Pink Bouquet would be a scent I would like. Thank you!

  • akjade said:  

    I think the White Iris sounds really lovely.

    alaskagoddess2001@yahoo.com

  • chromiumman said:  

    love the sound of the English Fern scent

  • valerie2350 said:  

    http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1303471034

  • Jackie said:  

    I think the scent I would like best is Orchid. Thanks for the review and giveaway!

  • Jackie said:  

    I subscribe via google reader

  • EDRing said:  

    The White Iris sounds wonderful.

    Ellen
    eering99@hotmail.com

  • Rapunzel676 said:  

    I like the White Iris scent.

  • Rapunzel676 said:  

    I now subscribe to your blog.

  • clc408 said:  

    I think Lavender would be nice. Thanks for the giveaway.

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Orchid scent sounds delicious.
    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • The Dreamer said:  

    orchid

    adams006 at hotmail dot com

  • 3carnations said:  

    I like the lavender scent. My dry hands could definitely use this! :)

  • pms3237 said:  

    White Iris sounds good to me!

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Bronnley for Men is what I would love to try out for my husband!! The warm amber and cedar scent sounds luscious! Thank you for the contest!
    txgigggles@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the scent of lavender. My "OpenID" is my contact email.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the lavender scent.

    samsakara@twcny.rr.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow your blog

    samsakara@twcny.rr.com

  • sillelin said:  

    I love the lavender scent.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I think the White Iris sounds like a lovely fragrance.....

  • Beverley said:  

    Lavender is my favorite scent.

  • Karen B said:  

    White Iris sounds intriguing!

  • Anonymous said:  

    White iris and lavender.Love trying new lotions.Thanks for this contest!

  • Miss Spoken said:  

    White Iris
    gkstratos@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the smell of Lavender.


    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

  • Ascending Butterfly said:  

    Orchid sounds great, I would love to try their orchid scented product line.

  • Deanna said:  

    I like the Pink Bouquet scent!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love the lavender! it is my favorite scent!

    thanks!

  • j said:  

    White Iris is my choice,though I really like Lavender as well

  • toughturtles said:  

    Body Care For Men Eau de Toilette

  • Anonymous said:  

    Lavender!

  • wendy wallach said:  

    Orchid is the scent that I like best.

    madamerkf at aol dot com

  • Cynthya said:  

    English Fern sounds nice. Thanks for the giveaway!

  • Tina12312 said:  

    Orchid sounds very nice! Thank you so much!

  • onosquanna said:  

    I would like the White Iris

  • Kristy Thiel said:  

    I think my favorite WOULD be the apricot and almond, although the Lily or Lavendar also sound nice!

    What a wonderful contest - thanks for posting!

  • mommync3 said:  

    I think the White Iris would smell great.

    mommync3 at yahoo dot com

  • mommync3 said:  

    I am a subscriber.

    mommync3 at yahoo dot com

  • jessica a said:  

    i like Lavender
    imjessica(at)mail(dot)com

  • Unknown said:  

    I love the White Iris scent as well.

    mimicampbell77@gmail.com

  • Kimby said:  

    My favorite scent is their White Iris.

  • Nickolay said:  

    I like the English Fern

    jason@allworldautomotive.com

  • Unknown said:  

    Lavendar for me!

    Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

    Janna Johnson
    jannajanna@hotmail.com
    www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

  • trishden said:  

    The English Fern sounds like a refreshing scent. Thanks for a great giveaway!

  • trishden said:  

    I'm a follower! Thanks trishden

  • trishden said:  

    I subscribe to your feed in my yahoo. Thanks

  • trishden said:  

    I'm a twitter follower and I tweeted here:
    http://twitter.com/trishden/status/1321835008

    Thanks
    trishden

  • Unknown said:  

    I checked out the website and would love to try the orchid fragrance. I grow them and would have to try it. thanks for the nice giveaway

  • Angela C said:  

    I like Lavender the best:) Thanks!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I definitely like the lavender. I just love the scent of lavender, its so calming.

    msdaphne04(at)netzero(dot)com

  • terri142 said:  

    Lavender sounds great

  • joannaonthelake said:  

    Yumm, all the scents at Bronnleyusa.com sound fantastic! I have to say my very favorite is Orchid, it sounds so feminine, exotic, and alluring! I can only imagine how it smells in person, just wonderful! Thank you so much for the opportunity to enter.
    joannaonthelake@gmail.com

  • joannaonthelake said:  

    I am following your Blog Publicly. My username is joannaonthelake

    joannaonthelake@gmail.com

  • joannaonthelake said:  

    I am now subscribed to your blog via email. Thank you!
    joannaonthelake@gmail.com

  • joannaonthelake said:  

    I am following you on twitter. My username is joannaonthelake

    I also twittered about this wonderful giveaway. Here is a link to my tweet:

    http://twitter.com/joannaonthelake/status/1326893213

    joannaonthelake@gmail.com

  • Marianna said:  

    lavendar or lemon (Soap)

  • Twincere said:  

    I also like lavender.

    twincere[at]hotmail.com

  • hale2005 said:  

    Lavender would be a great scent!
    hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com

  • Deborah Wellenstein said:  

    I'd love to try White Iris. Thank you!

  • magic5905 said:  

    Orchid sounds like it would smell great. Thank.s

  • Tiffany819 said:  

    I'm going with Lavender. I love that scent. Thank you for the giveaway!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the lavender scent!

    autielady[at]live.com

  • sjh949 said:  

    I'd love to try the White Iris.

  • Emily said:  

    Lavender is a personal favorite!

    eeohlin at gmail dot com

  • Emily said:  

    I follow you on google/blogger.

    eeohlin at gmail dot com

  • wgbc1446 said:  

    I would enjoy the lavendar scent. wgbc1446[at]yahoo[dot]com

  • Roxy said:  

    I love teh Orchid scent.

    hockiemack@hotmail.com

  • shellrae said:  

    I would choose the Herb Collection, very much into earthy scents here

  • Anonymous said:  

    Lavender is always a wonderful scent.
    farrell@crosslake.ent

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe.
    farrell@crosslake.net

  • imaclutz89 said:  

    I like the scent pink bouquet.

  • imaclutz89 said:  

    I am a follower on blogger.

  • imaclutz89 said:  

    I am following you on twitter and tweeted. My user name is imaclutz89.

    http://twitter.com/imaclutz89/status/1333333582

  • yellowlabs said:  

    Orchid is my favorite.

  • Fangirl Jen said:  

    Lavandar would be nice!

  • tlcfromtn said:  

    The lavender would be nice. thanks!

    braaisjo at gmail dot com

  • Lisa Garner said:  

    The Orchid scent sounds wonderful! Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • Lisa Garner said:  

    I'm following your blog. Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • Lisa Garner said:  

    I'm subscribed to your feed in google. Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • covercover said:  

    I like Lavender

    Thanks :)

  • Sonya Allstun said:  

    Orchid sounds like a great scent

    sallstun(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Sonya Allstun said:  

    I am a follower with the name blueeyeleo


    sallstun(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • pancak said:  

    The White Dahlia sounds great! I would love to try something with that mix of scents they note.

  • lezanac said:  

    English Fern would be my favorite scent

  • Karen A. said:  

    I think the White Iris sounds heavenly.

  • souldolphindream said:  

    i would love to try the lavender scent

    souldolphindream@aol.com

    thanks for the giveaway

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like White Iris. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • Happi Shopr said:  

    White Dahila sounds lovely. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

  • Ingrid said:  

    I would like the Lavender fragrance best.

  • Ingrid said:  

    I signed up to follow you publicly.

  • jennem said:  

    I like the Lavender.
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

  • A Reader said:  

    The Lemon Soap sounds great.
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    Kimspam66(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Orchid sounds lovely!!

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Kelly g said:  

    I would like the lavender scent.

  • rlgrady said:  

    The White Dahila sounds really good. Thanks!
    rlgrady[at]yahoo[dot]com

  • Bakersdozen said:  

    The orchid scent sounds wonderful to me. vidomich(at)yahoo9dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    White Iris is for spring...
    pure and clean and suitable for all occasions and in any bathroom, has the fragrance of spring, iris, jonquil and orange.

  • Fae said:  

    the White Iris scent sounds so good!

  • Leave your response!