BioBag Review - Take the Mess out of Composting
Composting can become easier, cleaner and a lot less smelly!
BioBag allowed me to try their ventilated Max Air food waste bucket, and a box of their 3 gallon waste bags.
It was simple to put together. The lid attached easily as did the handle. I right away lined it with one of the waste bags, and put it next to my kitchen sink. I like that it doesn't look unsightly sitting out on my counter either.BioBags are 100% biodegradable and 100% compostable. In a controlled composting environment they biodegrade in 10 - 45 days, leaving no harmful residue behind.
Did you notice that I said that I had the waste bucket next to my kitchen sink? We kept filling it up all week, with orange peels, apple cores, coffee grounds, and all that other stuff that compost piles love.
I have been called "Super Sniffer" in our home on more than one occasion. I can smell anything that shouldn't be there, and usually from the other room too. I honestly, and I mean truly, could smell no odor from our waste bucket.
BioBags breathe naturally and allow heat and/or moisture to escape or evaporate. That in turn causes the food waste to dry, which means less bacteria, which means less smell. Along with the vents in the waste bucket, this is far superior for odor control than a closed container system.
The bags are simple to remove and tie up, and easy to take out to the compost pile.
But I don't compost you say (yet you are still reading this?). That's okay, because it was worth your while to get all the way down to this part.
You see BioBags will also give your fruits and veggies a longer life! The 3 gallon bags are great for refrigerated food storage. Since the bag breathes without leaking, the same benefit that helps to dry out the food scraps by allowing heat and moisture to evaporate, also keeps fresh fruits and veggies fresher longer.
I give this product 5 stars and would recommend it to you, especially if you are a composter. The bags and Max Air Food Waste Bucket are available online and at numerous natural food stores.



























Wow! This looks like what I need. I have been using an old bucket and boy oh boy it stinks! Ugh. I'm going to go check this out right now!!
Thanks for posting this review!