, , ,

U.S. Acquires Authentic Italian Tasting Lasagna - Pizza Hut Review

Friday, February 6, 2009 Leave a Comment

Project: Authentic Italian Tasting Lasagna is under way, and my family got to be a part of it. It's true; Pizza Hut recently brought their new Tuscani Lasagna to Italy, and had the people who know great pasta try it, and it earned rave reviews!

This is the easiest way I know to make lasagna too. 1) Pick up phone. 2) Wait for delivery.
This is what you'll get when it arrives, 3lbs of delicious lasagna and 5 breadsticks. And that will only put you back $14.99 (taxes/tips/delivery may be extra).
Oh that bubbly, browned to perfection cheese looks yummy. But what's inside? Well I took a cross section picture of the lasagna for you too. It does not disappoint...
The noodles were cooked perfectly, the ricotta cheese was smooth and creamy, and the meat sauce spiced just right. The Quality Control Panel here at Three Different Directions gives the Pizza Hut Tuscani Lasagna 6 Thumbs Up!

You too could be leaning back in your chair, fully satisfied like we were, because Pizza Hut is giving away one of these Tuscani Lasagna meals to a reader here at Three Different Directions.

Here's how to enter: (By leaving a comment you agree to the Privacy Disclosure and Rules)

  • Visit Pizza Hut and leave a comment telling me one of the three other Tuscani Pastas.

    For additional entries

  • Follow my blog publicly (that's the only way I can verify) if you already follow publicly just comment with that and your blogger id.
  • Subscribe to my feed, if you already subscribe just mention that you already do.
  • Write a post and link back to this contest on your blog.
  • Spread the word to your friends via twitter and leave your username with the link.

US Residents ages 13+ only please.

Contest ends on February 16, 2009 at 10:00 am cst.

271 comments »

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 271   Newer›   Newest»
  • Anonymous said:  

    Another pasta they have is Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta. Sounds yum! utgal2004[at]yahoo[dot]com

  • carcon said:  

    I just love the mac and cheese, it's the best I've ever tasted.

  • plhill2000 said:  

    My family loves the Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon.

  • mar said:  

    Another Pizza Hut Pasta is the "Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta"!

  • Anonymous said:  

    We recently tried the Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta and loved it. The Lasagna was next on our list to try. Great giveaway

  • Anonymous said:  

    YUM YUM YUM...Try the Creamy Chicken Alfredo and you won't want to cook every again.

  • Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com said:  

    yay im the first hahaha I am following your blog(lisa P), I am following you on twitter(gunby007) and another variety of pasta is
    creamy chincken alfredo baked tuscani pizza

  • pam said:  

    creamy chicken alfredo baked tuscani pasta (wow that is a mouth full)

  • Anonymous said:  

    I have tried the premium Bacon mac n cheese.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I am a follower.

  • mickeyfan said:  

    One of the other varieties is Creamy Chicken Alfredo.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Premium Bacon Mac 'N Cheese is one flavor they have.

  • Anonymous said:  

    twittered by lisagee123
    Yummy giveaway http://tinyurl.com/d2v52v less than 5 seconds ago from web

  • mverno said:  

    the creamy chicken alfredo baked tuscani pasta

  • Anonymous said:  

    Lasagna? Sounds interesting. I usually just get pizza, but this sounds good too
    Premium Bacon Mac 'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta
    KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com

  • heartchild said:  

    Great giveaway! I would like to enter as well as I just became a public follower (heartchild).

    Thanks!

    Angie - heartchild

  • Rita M said:  

    Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta

  • Jackie said:  

    One of the Tuscani pastas is Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta. Thanks for the review and giveaway!

  • Jackie said:  

    I subscribe via Google Reader

  • lfhpueblo said:  

    The three other Tuscani Pasta's are probably great too: Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta, Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta, Premium Bacon Mac 'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta. I'd like to win, so please yummy, yummy, count me in. Thanks.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Another Pizza Hut pasta dish is Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscan Pasta. I hope I win!!

    kr@roadrunner(dot)com

  • peg42 said:  

    The Tuscani Macaroni, Bacon and Cheese sounds delicious. Thanks so much. I've been wanting to try Pizza Hut for these Tuscani dinners.

  • Charity S said:  

    They have Creamy Chicken Alfredo Tuscani Pasta!

    Thanks

    charisscharity[at]yahoo[dot]com

  • Anonymous said:  

    i visited pizza hut and saw the also make creamy chicken alfredo which looks delish... thanks for the chance to win!!

  • Unknown said:  

    Premium Bacon Mac and Cheese. Thanks for the giveaway! It looks so yummy!

    kport207 at gmail dot com

  • live42day said:  

    I have had the chicken alfredo before from Pizza Hut it is delicious too!
    luckofdraw777(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta sounds like it would be good.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I also became a follower.

  • Angie said:  

    Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta!

  • Angie said:  

    I am a public follower too! Angies2Angels is my ID.

  • coliebear said:  

    Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta is another of their varities that looks delicious.

  • Theresa C said:  

    Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta, I would love to try either of these. Thanks for the contest

  • wendy wallach said:  

    creamy chicken alfredo

    madamerkf at aol dot com

  • MOMFOREVERANDEVER said:  

    Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta

  • Princess Golden Hair said:  

    yum i just love the creamy chicken alfredo baked tuscani pasta.

    teechbiz at gmail dot com

  • Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said:  

    Oh great, now you've made me hungry for lasagna! LOL They also have Creamy Chicken Alfedo Baked Tuscani pasta *drools a little*

  • Toni said:  

    My husband loves lasagna but for me I think the Chicken Alfredo pasta looks yummy!!!!!

    This is a great giveaway!

  • Toni said:  

    I am following you!

  • js22 said:  

    sounds delicious! I'd love to try it and share it with a friend!

    Another of their Tuscani pastas is Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta.

    Thanks for the giveaway!

  • Erica C. said:  

    fettucini looks good too!

  • EDRing said:  

    I would also like to try their Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani pasta.

    Ellen
    eering99@hotmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    creamy chicken afredo yummy

  • Unknown said:  

    I am a follower! Name is Trina.

    Thank you so much for the chance to win I bet the kids would love it!

  • VickieB said:  

    Nice giveaway. The Meaty Marinara Tuscani Pasta sounds great also.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Premium Bacon Mac & Cheese is wonderful. The family ate it up

  • Patricia C said:  

    Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta

  • Carolyn G said:  

    Creamy chicken Alfredo
    Meaty marinara
    Premium bacon mac and cheese

  • Carolyn G said:  

    I subscribe through google

  • Karin said:  

    Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta--- mmmmmmm!

  • 3boyzmom said:  

    Premium Bacon Mac N' Cheese is one of the other 3 Tuscani Pastas!! I haven't tried them yet..but we want to!!

  • geekbearinggifts said:  

    I haven't been to a Pizza Hut in person in a while, so I headed over to their website to find out about their Tuscani pastas. On the way to finding the Bacon Mac 'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta, I also found their HERSHEY’S® Chocolate Dunkers--Oh, my goodness! I may have to call out for some before they close for the night... Thanks for the yummy-sounding offer!

  • carol myring said:  

    I HAVE TRIED THE ALFREDO ONE AND THE MAC AND CHESSE. I LOVE THEM ALL.
    I HOPE I WIN. MY HUBBY HOPES I WIN. I WANNA WIN.

  • Carol EL said:  

    Meaty Marinara is one of the other varieties of baked pasta. jelly15301@gmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta.
    traymona[at]aol.com

  • sweepmom said:  

    Creamy Tuscan Chicken Alfredo.

  • Belinda said:  

    The Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta is another dish that Pizza Hut offers.
    Thanks!
    1bmore @ gmail . com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Sounds delicious. Besides the lasagna there are 3 more. One of them is the Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I am a follower. I use google reader to keep up with it.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I twitted you.

    http://twitter.com/vdeliz

  • arvard said:  

    The Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani pasta is my favorite. I like the sauce and the grilled chicken.

  • Deborah Wellenstein said:  

    Another of their pastas is Premium Bacon Mac N Cheese Tuscani pasta. Thanks!

  • sphinx63 said:  

    One of the other pastas is the Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta. Thanks!

  • denyse said:  

    Creamy Chicken Alfredo!

    I'd LOVE to win!

  • Sarah H said:  

    MEaty Marinara Baked Tuscany Pizza.

  • AmandaK said:  

    Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta looks really good!

    orchestratenoise0726[at]yahoo[dot]com

  • rondadoug said:  

    Creamy chicken alfredo baked tuscani pasta..yum!

  • Amber said:  

    One other variety is Premium Bacon Mac n Cheese pasta. Thanks for the giveaway!

  • jdine said:  

    Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta.

  • Cjnedrow said:  

    The creamy chicken alfredo baked tuscani pasta looks really good!
    cjnedrow@gmail.com

  • Cjnedrow said:  

    I subscribed via Google Reader!
    cjnedrow@gmail.com

  • Karen B said:  

    All the varieties look scrumptious, especially the Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscan Pasta.

  • CAROLINA said:  

    One of my favorites, "Creamy Chicken Alfredo".

    Its lunchtime in my part of the world and pasta looks very appetizing.

    Ciao !

  • susan1215 said:  

    Creamy Chicken Alfredo baked Tuscani Pasta

  • Jamie said:  

    Creamy chicken alfredo pasta

  • Anonymous said:  

    I always enjoy the Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta. Can't wait to try the Lasagna.

  • Sarah Z said:  

    Bacon Mac and Cheese! Yummy
    Thanks
    Sarah
    believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I am a follower. Would love to win..Yummy

  • Prize Goose said:  

    There is also Premium Bacon Mac 'N Cheese Tuscani pasta!

  • Anonymous said:  

    Macaroni and cheese with bacon

  • Mia J. said:  

    The meaty marinara tuscani pasta sounds good too.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta sounds really good.

  • Anonymous said:  

    This all looks yummy. Another pasta is the creamy chicken baked alfredo pasta. semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • rita4120 said:  

    They have a creamy chicken alfredo that also looks good.

  • DePro said:  

    Mmmmm. Creamy Chicken Alfredo sounds delish.

  • kerri69 said:  

    their chicken alfredo looks the yummiest

  • kerri69 said:  

    i subscribed thru google reader

  • Jessica Cote said:  

    I think the Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta looks really good!

    jessicabcote@gmail.com

  • The Blessed Bee said:  

    I really liked the Chicken Alfredo pasta, as well. Good luck to everyone!!!

    Visit my online store at http://casaeclectica.webasyst.net/shop

    Win a free Tarot reading!!! - http://theblessedbee.blogspot.com/2009/01/win-free-tarot-reading.html

    The Blessed Bee: A Witchy Blog at http://theblessedbee.blogspot.com/

  • lsfish said:  

    hey all look tasty , I think I would try the Premium Bacon Mac and Cheese Tuscani Pasta

  • mere101 said:  

    The chicked algredo is my favorite.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I want to try the Premium Bacon Mac 'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta.

  • Anonymous said:  

    creamy chicken alfredo baked tuscani pasta

    luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

  • mrssquigg said:  

    I would love to try the Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta! Mmmmm....

  • Anonymous said:  

    meaty marinara baked tuscani pasta

  • ehhogan said:  

    creamy chicken alfredo

  • sohamolina said:  

    Meaty Marinara
    eddiem11@ca.rr.com

  • Unknown said:  

    The chicken alfredo sounds wonderful as well. Thanks for the great giveaway. ecghick@Yahoo.com

  • Cynthya said:  

    Another variety is Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta. Thanks for the giveaway!

  • Anonymous said:  

    They all sound good. I would love to try them all, especially the creamy chicken alfredo. Thank you.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe to your blog through Google Reader.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you. My Blogger name is Darcy. Thanks again!

  • Unknown said:  

    Creamy Chicken Alfredo... sounds delish!

    justaphase13@aol.com

  • trishden said:  

    Another Tuscani Pasta is the Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta. Thanks for a great giveaway!

  • trishden said:  

    I'm a blogger follower, trishden

  • trishden said:  

    I subscribed to your feed in my yahoo. Thanks!

  • trishden said:  

    I tweeted on twitter here:
    http://twitter.com/trishden/status/1191654351

    Thanks
    trishden

  • Anonymous said:  

    Meaty Marinara Tuscani Pasta

  • DANIELLERX said:  

    Meaty Marinara is another flavor. Thanks for the giveaway!!

    dlfrx(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

  • Smooshy said:  

    creamy chicken alfredo!

  • Sonya Cocherell said:  

    I think Gracie would love the Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta. Thanks!

  • Dave said:  

    They also have Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta that looks pretty yummy. But that Tuscani Lasagna looks amazing. I shouldn't be surfing while I am hungry! Thank you for the great give-away.

  • Dierdra said:  

    Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta is soo good I order it whenever I can!

  • Unknown said:  

    The Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta sounds pretty tasty.

  • Jennifer Wilson said:  

    Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta

  • 3carnations said:  

    Premium bacon mac & cheese is one of the other tuscani pastas.

    This is the ideal giveaway for me, as lasagna is my favorite food in the world, and my whole family knows it. Case in point: My mom asked for Christmas ideas for my husband and I. My four year old son told me "You really like lasagna. Maybe you could ask her for lasagna." A wonderful idea, and I would love lasagna as a gift, but she lives 14 hours away. Does lasagna travel well? :-)

    Thanks for hosting this!

  • 3carnations said:  

    I subscribed to you via bloglines.

  • Denise S. said:  

    Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta

  • Anonymous said:  

    Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta...yum mo

  • purplepassion126 said:  

    Mmmm. . . I love the Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta.

  • purplepassion126 said:  

    Following as purplepassion126

  • purplepassion126 said:  

    Subscribed to feed via Google Reader

  • Nickolay said:  

    Premium Bacon Mac 'N Cheese Tuscani pasta

    jason@allworldautomotive.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta.

    vickilady5@aol.com

  • Whippeteer said:  

    Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta

  • eyeslikesugar said:  

    The Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta looks delicious! Thank you so much for offering this giveaway! eyeslikesugar [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like to try the tuscani mac & cheese!

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta is another variety & it is excellent. It's what I usually pick when the boyfriend & I go to Pizza Hut.

    jwright (at) iowatelecom (dot) net

  • Anonymous said:  

    Yummy! Another one is the Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta.
    -Terra H.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Shannon said:  

    I am a follower now :)

  • Shannon said:  

    I really love their Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta! It is so good!

  • jennem said:  

    Premium Bacon Mac 'n Cheese
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

  • iggysaysno said:  

    We've tried the bacon mac and cheese

  • barbara said:  

    My kids would love the Premium Bacon Mac and Cheese Tuscani Pasta

  • Niki said:  

    The Meaty marinara baked tuscani pasta

  • rosannepm said:  

    Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta sounds great
    rosans4@comcast.net

  • rosannepm said:  

    I follow you
    rosans4@comcast.net

  • rosannepm said:  

    I'm a subscriber
    rosans4@comcast.net

  • Becca said:  

    The other pasta I most want to try is Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta, thanks! sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com

  • Becca said:  

    I publicly follow your blog. sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com

  • Becca said:  

    My twitter name is sbshortie and I tweeted this contest at http://twitter.com/sbshortie/status/1205432877

  • Becca said:  

    I blogged about your contest at http://beccascontestlist.blogspot.com/2009/02/win-tuscani-lasagna-meal-from-pizza-hut.html

  • pattycake said:  

    Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese for me

  • bison61 said:  

    Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

  • Leslie said:  

    I think my favorite is the lasagna; another kind of pasta is the Premium Bacon Mac N' Cheese Tuscani Pasta. Thank you very much!

  • Helen S said:  

    I would like to try the Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta.
    helencutie06@aol.com

  • mindy said:  

    premium bacon mac and cheese thanks for the giveaway

  • Anonymous said:  

    There is also Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta, but both sound to die for!

    twincere[at]hotmail.com

  • demmi said:  

    Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta con5459(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Alicia said:  

    Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta

    Thanks for the giveaway >^..^<

  • heaventrees said:  

    I'd try Creamy Chicken Alfredo Tuscani Pasta.

  • Reva Skie said:  

    Premium Bacon Mac N Cheese, is one of their pastas. I have had it, it is pretty tasty.

  • Reva Skie said:  

    I subscribe via google reader.

  • daytoncat said:  

    Yum....Premium bacon Mac n Cheese is one of the other three!

    thanks for the chance to win!

    daytoncat1(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Robin T said:  

    I would love to try the Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta looks yummy :)

    Lde28[at]yahoo[dot]com

  • Anonymous said:  

    They also have a Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta, and I'd love to try it! Thanks for the giveaway.

  • Hailey said:  

    We love the Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta!
    The Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta also sounds wonderful!

  • Hailey said:  

    Here is my tweet:

    http://twitter.com/haileylafone/status/1210838382

  • Sue said:  

    Happy Valentine's Day! This looks delish... and the Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta looks fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing!

  • techyone said:  

    Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta

  • tlcfromtn said:  

    Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta is one that I'd like to try. Thanks!


    braaisjo at gmail dot com

  • Crystal Yaeger said:  

    thanks for the contest. love the bacon mac'n cheese

  • Crystal F said:  

    Premium bacon macn cheese tuscani pasta!! Yum! Thank you!

  • cpullum said:  

    The bacon mac and cheese I would love to try!
    Carla
    cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Bakersdozen said:  

    Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta

  • JRG said:  

    I'd like to try Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta; what an exotic name. Ha.
    gieferj@gmail.com

  • ky2here said:  

    I'd like to try the meaty marinara baked tuscani pasta.

    I can't be bothered with these twitters, twats, tweets, whatever.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Premium Bacon Mac N Cheese Tuscani Pasta would get a family "critique" :)

    mcj4tlj@comcast.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    Savory Italian-seasoned meat sauce and rotini pasta topped with cheese and oven-baked. Family-size order feeds 4 people and comes with 5 breadsticks.

    I would love to win this contest, the lasagna looks sooooooo delicious!!!

  • Kathy said:  

    The premium bacon mac & cheese tuscnai lasagna looks rather yummy!

  • Steph said:  

    The Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta sounds lik a great one to try.

  • eluckstead said:  

    Pizza Hut also offers creamy chicken alfredo baked Tuscani pasta, and meaty marinara baked Tuscani pasta.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Mac N cheese

  • dbacksfan001 said:  

    Another pasta is Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta.

  • monky said:  

    Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta

    :) Thank you for the wonderful giveaway! :)

  • Jayfr said:  

    Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta is another variety.

  • yadgirl said:  

    Bacon Mac N Cheese Tuscani pasta.

  • marric said:  

    Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta is another choice at Pizza Hut.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta

  • Barbara Bee said:  

    Looks like there's plenty of ricotta in that lasagna, I hate it when they're stingy with the good stuff.

    Another kind that looks yummy is the Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta. Thanks!

    3oink63moo484 (at) gmail(.)com

  • Joyce said:  

    Mmmm, the meaty marinara baked tuscani pasta looks great, too.

  • Qwill said:  

    Premium bacon mac and cheese.. Don't think I would pick that one lol.

  • janet said:  

    The three are creamy chicken alfredo,meaty marinara, and premium bacon mac n cheese. Thank you for hosting this contest!!

  • Marie said:  

    Another of the pastas is the Premium Bacon Mac'N Cheese Tuscani Pasta which sounds really good also!

    vmlay@artsci.wustl.edu

  • Jen said:  

    Another from Pizza Hut is their Creamy Chicken Alfredo Baked Tuscani Pasta!

  • carolpie said:  

    Meaty Marinara Baked Tuscani Pasta sounds yummy!

  • diannediamon said:  

    the bacon mac'n'cheese tuscan pasta
    jdhur1@yahoo.com

  • «Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 271   Newer› Newest»

    Leave your response!