Suzanne's Specialties Review
Monday, February 23, 2009
Leave a Comment

I had heard of rice milk before as an alternative to those with lactose intolerance, but honestly before I came across Suzanne's Specialties Website, I had never heard of brown rice syrup as a substitute for a sweetener.
Brown rice syrup is made by converting the starch in the rice into sugar. But don't let that word sugar fool you.
Suzanne's Specialties let me try some of their products that use the Rice Nectar brown rice syrup instead of sugar.
I first tried their Raspberry and Apricot Spreadable Fruit.
I also got to sample their Raspberry Natural Rice Syrup.
This syrup is mildly sweet. I'd say about as half as sweet as a syrup that is sweetened with corn syrup or sugar. I used it on my ice cream last night, and oh my, the taste of the raspberry combined with the chocolate and vanilla was outstanding.
Next up, Suzanne's Specialties 100% Organic Wildflower Honey. This honey is filtered to remove all impurities left behind during the collection process. It is as clear and pure as you can imagine. With no emulsifiers, stabilizers, or preservatives, this honey's flavor was so good. Here's a picture so you can see how pure it really is;
All of Suzanne Specialties products are gluten-free (except for their Organic Barley Malt Extract), non-gmo, fat-free and vegan. All of the products I received to sample are kosher as well.
Suzanne Specialties products are available at Wild Oats, Shaws, Whole Foods and other stores, or you can also purchase them online at their website if you prefer. So treat yourself to a healthier choice, and choose Suzanne Specialties for your family.



























That looks really good! I might have to check out their website. Thank you for sharing!