, ,

Just Fruit Bar - Review & Giveaway

Saturday, February 21, 2009 Leave a Comment

Toss the fruit rolls and chews and make room in your cupboards. You are going to want to stock up on Gorge Delights Just Fruit Bars instead.
The wrapper does its own advertising. All Natural, no added sugars. Wheat, dairy, nut & gluten free. Fat free, low sodium, good source of fiber, no cholesterol, no artificial ingredients. Needless to say, all of those words had me confident before I even tried them, that I would like them.

Oh, it was true! Just on opening the package I found 100% pure fruit. This is what the Pear Blueberry looks like.
But you can't judge the taste on appearance. While it was obvious just from looking at the Just Fruit Bar, that it was...just fruit, the real test of a snack is the taste. So we sampled.

I was pleasantly surprised to find the Just Fruit Bars soft. I thought they might be sticky chewy like most fruit snacks. What's great about this, is that I can let Genius eat them. With a dental appliance in her mouth, she has to stay away from those chewy sticky foods. The Just Fruit Bars are not a detriment to braces or dental work.

The flavor is true to the fruit. If you can imagine the taste of homemade pie filling, that's what I thought the Pear Blueberry tasted like. Not too sweet, just fresh tasting, and you can tell that there is no artificial flavors in it. The Apple variety really lived up to it's name (and one of the larger sized bars is equivalent to eating two apples!), Hubby stated "now thi
s is the way to eat an apple". Genius' favorite was the Apple Cherry, about which she proclaimed "yumm, this is good, can I have another one?".

The convenience of having 100% real fruit, packaged and tasty like this, is really wonderful. Great for on the go, I'm pretty sure, there will always be a couple of these packed away in my purse, ready for those inevitable stomach rumbles that pop up. And because they are wheat, dairy, nut and gluten free, you can bring them along for team sports snacks, kids parties or a group get together.

I'm sure you and your kids will love these too.

WIN IT!! Two of my readers will receive a box of mixed flavored Just Fruit Bars.

To enter, visit Gorge Delights and tell me what two sizes the Just Fruit Bars come in.

The above step is required before you use any of the extra credit options.

Please leave an e-mail if it is not visible in your profile.

Extra Entries! Leave a separate comment for each one you do.

1. Blog about this giveaway, leaving a link to this post and to Gorge Delights. (be sure to leave the link to your post in the comments)
2. Follow me publicly. Click on follow this blog in the right sidebar. (If you already follow that counts)
3. Subscribe to my blog via rss feed. (If you already subscribe that counts)
4. Add my button to your blog, located at the top left sidebar (If you already have it, let me know with a link to your blog)
5. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this contest. Leave the link to your tweet in the comments.

Do you use Entrecard? Earn one more credit by using your credits on my blog. Your comment must include your blog name with which you used your credits for, so I can check it against incoming adverts.

Contest ends February 28th at 11:59 pm cst. Winners will be chosen at random. US Residents ages 18+ only.

91 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    They come in the 40 gram and 25 gram size. Thank you for offering this great giveaway! rhonda (at) acedesignstudio (dot) com

  • MOMFOREVERANDEVER said:  

    25 and 40 gram- is that what you are looking for- these look great

  • mverno said:  

    the 40gram and 25 gram sizes

  • mar said:  

    The two sizes the Fruit Bars come in are 40-gram and 25-gram.

  • valerie2350 said:  

    http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1235188358

  • Anonymous said:  

    The come in 25 and 40 gram sizes. These look good

  • sphinx63 said:  

    25g and 40g are the sizes I see. Hopefully I'm looking in the right place!

  • HilLesha O'Nan said:  

    25 gram and 40 gram :)

    lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net

  • HilLesha O'Nan said:  

    Follower

    - thanks for the giveaway. Looks yummy!

  • 5webs said:  

    40 gram and 25 gram
    Alicia Webster
    5webs@comcast.net

  • ky2here said:  

    I can't be bothered with these annoying tweets, twats and twitters but I can tell you the fruit bars come in 25 and 40 gram sizes.

  • Amanda said:  

    40 and 25 gram fruit bars.

  • judybrittle said:  

    They come in 25 and 40 grams. Thank you!

  • Henry said:  

    40 gram and 25 gram.

    quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com

  • Henry said:  

    I subscribe!
    quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com

  • Henry said:  

    I follow

    quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com

  • Sinclair said:  

    follow- 25 gram and 40 gram sizes

  • clc408 said:  

    They come in 25 and 40 gram sizes. Thanks for the giveaway.

  • Deborah Wellenstein said:  

    40 gram and 25 gram. Thank you for the opportunity to win this!

  • Jackie said:  

    They are available in 25 gram and 40 gram size. Thanks for the review and giveaway...these sound great!

  • Anonymous said:  

    They come in 25-gram and 40-gram size. These look awesome!! I love healthy fruit treats, these look so yummy. Thanks!

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow your blog also.

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe to your RSS via Yahoo reader too.

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    25 and 40 gram
    KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com

  • Anonymous said:  

    They are available in 25 gram and 40 gram sizes.
    farrell@crosslake.net

  • Denise S. said:  

    They come in 25 gram and 40 gram.

  • Anonymous said:  

    fruit bars come in 40 grams or 25 grams thanks for the chance to win teddykay195745@yahoo.com

  • Miss Spoken said:  

    25 gram & 40 gram
    gkstratos@yahoo.com

  • Miss Spoken said:  

    Following
    gkstratos@yahoo.com

  • Miss Spoken said:  

    Subscriber
    gkstratos@yahoo.com

  • 3carnations said:  

    They come in 40 gram and 25 gram. They look delicious!!!

    Thanks for hosting this!

  • 3carnations said:  

    Also, I follow you in bloglines.

  • Bonnie in FL said:  

    they come in 40 and 25 gram sizes look so yummy

  • Joan Elliott said:  

    40 gram and 25 gram

    Sounds delicious! thanks!

    hi_joan_elliott@hotmail.com

  • Reva Skie said:  

    They come in 25 and 40 gram bars.

  • Kathy P said:  

    following your blog as klp1965@myfairpoint.net kathy pease

  • jennem said:  

    40 gram and 25 gram.
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    They come in 25 Gram and 40 Gram size.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a public follower
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a subscriber via RSS Feed.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Courtenay said:  

    Hi. The fruit bars come in 25 and 40 gram sizes.
    Thanks!

  • Courtenay said:  

    I am a follower of your blog too.
    Thanks!

  • Courtenay said:  

    I subscribe in Google Reader.
    Thanks!

  • bison61 said:  

    40-gram
    25-gram

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

  • Valancia said:  

    40 gram and 25 gram. skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

  • Valancia said:  

    Im a subscriber! skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

  • Valancia said:  

    I'm a follower! skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

  • janetfaye said:  

    25 gram and 40 gram.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • janetfaye said:  

    Feed subscriber.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • rosannepm said:  

    They come in 40 gm and 25 gm
    rosans4@comcast.net

  • rosannepm said:  

    I follow
    rosans4@comcast.net

  • tlcfromtn said:  

    25 gram and 40 gram. thanks for the giveaway!

    braaisjo at gmail dot com

  • Qwill said:  

    They come in 25 gram and 40 gram size.

  • Dierdra said:  

    40-gram JustFruit Bars
    25-gram JustFruit Bars

  • Anonymous said:  

    They come in 25 and 40 gram sizes!

  • Anonymous said:  

    subscribed via email

  • Anonymous said:  

    also following you!

  • Lisa Garner said:  

    These look delicious! They come in 25 and 40 gram bars. Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • Lisa Garner said:  

    I'm following you blog. Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • Lisa Garner said:  

    I'm subscribed to your feed through google. Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    They are sold in 40 gram and 25 gram
    cellis1024@aol.com

  • cathy2406 said:  

    they come in 25 and 40 gram options.ashlyn@chuparkoff.com

  • SharonAnne said:  

    40 gram and 25 gram are the sizes. Man, those look perfect to pack in a lunch or to keep in the car for the munchies. Thanks for the heads up!
    sharonanne56[at]yahoo[dot]com

  • Jennifer said:  

    They come in 25 gram and 40 gram, thanks for the giveaway!

    mattandjen[at]gmail.com

  • Donna said:  

    40 gram and 25 gram
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    follower
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    subscriber
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Betty C said:  

    The bars come in 40 gram and 25 gram sizes.

  • lilyk said:  

    The Just Fruit Bars come in 40 gram and 25 gram sizes.

  • lilyk said:  

    I subscribed to your blog.

  • Leave your response!