What I Need
I ran across this, at A Little Bit Nutty's Blog this morning, and thought I'd give it a whirl.
Here's what you do, Google Your Name with Needs; Here is what it says
Tammy needs:
Your Prayers and Good Wishes - Of course, I'll never turn down prayer for me, that's the first one, and boy is it true! Specifically, you can pray that I would not get angry so quickly, one of my worst habits.
a Baby - ummm......I don't think so......
Constant Care - I really didn't think I was that irresponsible
Clothes - Always!!!
Your Help - With the dishes, my dishwasher is broken, I'm waiting for some gift cards for Lowes to come in the mail so I can order a new one.
to Know - Yes I need to know a lot. Sometimes things that I shouldn't want to!!
Lol - that was fun -- how about you? If you do it, comment and link to your blog, I'd love to see what YOU need!



























Thanks for sharing the link to yours - these are funny to read!