Tuesday's Tip Jar

I found a new meme at Blog Mommas called Tuesday's Tip Jar. Blogger's participate by leaving a helpful tip! I don't know about you but I can always use an extra tip or two!
My tip for the day has to do with cooking. When you have a recipe that calls for one pound of ground beef that needs to be cooked (like spaghetti sauce, or lasagna, hamburger helper etc.), buy two pounds right off the bat and brown it. Now put one pound in a container, and freeze it. The next time you make that recipe or a different one that calls for cooked ground beef, you just need to pull it out of the freezer to thaw, making the meal that much easier!
Do you have a tip you'd like to share - check out Tuesday's Tip Jar at Blog Mommas.



























Definitely a tip I can use! How long does the frozen cooked meat last? This would make dinner prep so much simpler!
Happy Tuesday!
:)
Becki@BlogMommas
Hi Tammy, great tip and one I need to use! My tip would be to take 4x6 index cards, write one or two chores on each card, clip them together with a magnetic fridge clipie and put on the fridge. Everyday, do the chore/s on the card and move it to the back of the stack. Your chore for tomorrow is already to go. This is sooo helpful for our family. Even the hubby gets a kick out of "beating me" to the chore. HA! Who'da thunk it? :)
Thanks for entering the giveaway on my blog. Best of luck to you and have a blessed new year!
Love your blog, too!
Tiff
I like this alot better than freezing the meat before cooking it. Gonna have to try this soon! Thanks for the tip!