, , ,

A New Year's Giveaway

Friday, January 2, 2009 Leave a Comment

I am scent product obsessed. Most recently I won a blog giveaway where there was included in the prize a lotion scented like vanilla caramel. I have been slathering this stuff on daily, just because it smells so good, the moisturizing is just an added benefit in my opinion.

We have two Bath & Body Works stores in our small mall, which must mean the stuff sells pretty good! I know it smells pretty good! I love their Clean Cotton scent.

April Showers has A New Year's Giveaway, where one random entrant will get a $25.00 gift card to Bath & Body Works if you enter following the rules. She is also adding a $$ gift card to Mark by Avon (which she sells), in the amount of how many comments she gets for this contest, it's already up to $16.00 before I make my posting.

If you are in need of some pampering for yourself after this busy holiday season, go check out her blog, follow the instructions, and cross your fingers. It ends January 3rd at 8pm (not sure what time zone, think Eastern just to be safe!).

0 comments »

Leave your response!