, ,

La Cense Beef Giveaway

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 Leave a Comment

What's for dinner at your house tonight? Is anyone actually cooking, or are you all going to snack around the clock until the New Year?

I'm going to make turkey burgers. I am not fond of the frozen beef burgers you can find in the store, and I don't like making burgers from scratch, because I like mine perfectly round and just the right thickness, and well, I can't do that!

Have you heard of La Cense Beef before? Well I had seen them on the web, but have never ordered from them. Lisa Cooking, is giving the bloggers and commenters out in cyberspace a chance to win, 2 lbs of ground steak and 2 petite sirloin steaks from them. And while, the ground steak won't make it to burgers in my home, I'm sure it would make a yummy meatloaf!

0 comments »

Leave your response!