, , , , , ,

The Missing Link: FOUND

Sunday, November 16, 2008 Leave a Comment

Wow, it's been too long since I posted - but I've been busy! The TOS Crew, where I'm able to try out and tell you all about great homeschool products, has been taking up quite a bit of my time. Which is what this post is all about!

Genius and I had the opportunity to read The Missing Link: Found, part of The Truth Seekers Mystery Series published by Media Angels.

Written primarily by Christina Gerwitz (with help from her mom Felice), a homeschooled student, when she was a teenager, this book is inspiring for all would be future writers! The book based on Creation Science, is a great read for 11 - 14 year olds, full of action and adventure.

Would you like to know what Genius thought of it? -- Read on!

Genius is here again with another book report! This time the book is "The Missing Link: FOUND", written by Christina and Felice Gerwitz. It's a youth fiction book and has 208 pages, and it was published by Media Angels, Inc.

The book is about the Murphy family and their adventures at Arcadia. With a sinister plot that goes deeper then meets the eye, the Murphys unfortunately get stuck in a crime chase with the FBI. After that, Mr. Murphy gets an e-mail from his brother that he has to come right away to the archeology dig by the Peace River. When the Murphys arrive, they learn that the so called 'missing link' has been discovered, proving that evolution really happened! As the mystery unravels, the Murphys will have to rely on God to find the answers.

The main characters in this book are Anna and Christian Murphy, the oldest children of the family. Both children are take-charge kind of kids, God dependant, and are courageous.

I liked this book because of the mystery and excitement in it from start to finish. Also, it has an appendix for all the words I didn't know. One thing I didn't like was that they spent a lot of time on the archeology information. I really think this book is meant for 12 -15 year olds.


If your children like good action reads, and you want safe books for them, I suggest you check out the Media Angels website for not only this series, but many other homeschool curriculum choices as well.

0 comments »

Leave your response!