, ,

TOS Fall Promotion

Friday, October 3, 2008 Leave a Comment


I love my subscription to The Old Schoolhouse Magazine. The articles are wide and varied. There really is something for everyone. When I first perused the contents I was a bit skeptical on whether I would find any that would pertain to me. Not only did I find one article that I embraced whole heartedly, but three!! I was elated to read about situations that I was steeped in myself, and to know that there are others out there with the same struggles, and some suggestions too. There were many more articles that I found myself bookmarking, so I can go back to them at a later date. The magazine like most, is peppered with advertisements. I admit however, that I looked at most all of them, and they did what all good marketing is intended to do, made me interested in finding out more about their product. Now I have a few more curriculum options to research, and websites to visit!

The price is well worth the information contained within.

But wait - do you see the pretty picture at the beginning of this post? That's right TOS Magazine is having a Fall Special but there is only a limited number of subscriptions available at this price!

You can get two years of the magazine, 6 fabulous physical
gifts (no downloads!) worth over $120, plus the current issue of The
Old Schoolhouse Magazine that is full of ideas for the new school
year, so you start receiving your magazine in a flash!

It really is one of their best deals ever and you don't want to miss
out. In fact, they've got a really cute Homeschooling with Heart tote
bag (valued at $13.95) for the first 1000 to subscribe. About half of
them are gone, but you should still be able to get one if you hurry!
(They will remove the info from the subscription page when the bags
are all gone.) The total value is over $212, but you receive it all
for only $39 - 50% off of cover price! Plus subscribers get their
online monthly Teacher's Toolbox which focuses on a different topic
each month, giving you words of encouragement, hands-on teaching
ideas, book recommendations, field trip ideas, and a bonus download
item.

So head on over to The Old Schoolhouse Site and take advantage of this offer before they're all gone!

0 comments »

Leave your response!