Important Manners to Teach Your Children
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Leave a Comment
Are you interested in seeing if your children already know them, or whether or not you need to spend more time practicing them? Then check out The Homeschool Classroom, for the post that I wrote today!



























Hi there!
I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway - good luck! :)
Thank you so much for posting these manners on the Homeschool Classroom. We all need reminders now and then, because if we use society as a gauge, manners might disappear altogether!
Please and thank you are an issue here so I don't have a remedy for you, but I did start telling my son that the next time someone wants to give him something, he must first say please, loud enough for the person to hear, or I will tell the person that it will have to wait until next time. I also expect him to say thank you as the item is entering his hands or he will have to give it back until next time. I haven't had to follow through with this, and I don't want to embarrass him, but I'm sure it will only take once for it to become a habit!
A great book to read is "The Essential 50" by Ron Clark.