Flat Iron Featured on Blog of Wrestling Addicted Mom
I have very curly hair. This was a conscious decision, as it is not natural. Last November I decided I wanted to grow my hair out from a short haircut to a style that was longer. The only way I knew I'd be able to hold out on cutting it all off again, was if I got a perm. So in January of this year, I bit the bullet and got a perm. It is now the middle of September, and my hair is just as curly. I'm past the point of the curls, but don't want to cut it off. What's a girl to do? How about heading over to A Wrestling Addicted Mommy's blog, (her button is featured in my right sidebar), because she is giving away a Hana Professional Flat Iron. Yipee just what I want, but don't know what to get or how much to spend. So if I could win it, well...so much the better, no decisions to make!
So in all fairness, you may want a chance to win too, so head on over to A Wrestling Addicted Mommy's Blog and find out how you might beat me out on this product, which just might force me to have to (gasp) actually purchase one of my own.



























0 comments »
Leave your response!