, ,

Homeschool Memoirs: #5 - My Favorite Things

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 Leave a Comment


The Homeschool Post has invited us to share a few of our favorite (homeschool/learning) things. I know the list of favorite things could be never-ending, but I’ve made a list…

Magazines

The Old Schoolhouse Magazine

Freebie Sites

Currclick (they offer one new freebie every week)

Homeschool News/Informative

HSLDA
The Homeschool Classroom
K-12 State Testing Resources

Forums/Book Clubs/Groups

Usborne Books

Mom Site

Sassyfrazz

Homesteading/Homemaking Sites

A Year of Crockpotting

Business Sites

Apologia
Christian Book Distributers
Amazon
Sequential Spelling
World Studies





What are your favorite homeschool/learning things? Write a post of your own and link back here to show them off!

3 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    Oh thank you for posting about a Year of Crockpot meals!

    I'll be visiting soon!

  • Anonymous said:  

    Hi there!
    I'm sorry I didn't make it clear in my post, but I wanted everyone to copy the list I made and post their favourite homeschool links under each category.

    I've edited the post and hope I haven't confused too many! LOL

    Also I think there must be something going on with the Mr. Linky site because no linkys will show up on any blogs. Please keep checking back here to leave your #5 post!

    Blessings!
    Miss Jocelyn

  • Anonymous said:  

    Boy, a lot of people like CurrClick. That was about the only link I had. I love them.

  • Leave your response!