, ,

Brillante Weblog Premio

Saturday, September 6, 2008 Leave a Comment

My little blog here is getting some exposure and in the past couple of days I've gotten not one but TWO awards!! Wow! You can see them on my left sidebar, under my blog button.

The first one came from Tara who was fortunate enough to win one of my bloggy contests this past July. If you click on the award it will take you to Tara's blog, who is a kindred Canadian spirit!

The second came from Nikowa at Knowledge House Academy. Nikowa has links all over my blog! You can click the award on the left, or check my blogroll, or check my right sidebar for her button...can you tell I like her blog?

So now it's my turn to share this award with others. Here are 5 blogs that I deem worthy of such an award.




1. Pensieve
2. A Year of CrockPotting
3. Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
4. Many Little Blessings
5. Scribbit

I visit these blogs with as much regularity as I can, and am always blessed beyond belief, with laughter and joy, and great ideas (that I very rarely succeed at doing myself). I check them for advice, memes, recipes and yes shamelessly for giveaways too! Thank you all for making my day a brighter one, when I visit you!


4 comments »

  • Angie @ Many Little Blessings said:  

    Thanks so much, Tammy! That's really sweet of you. :)

    Don't feel bad if I don't put it up right away though -- I am going to try to redo some stuff on my blog, so I haven't put up the last award I got yet either. Bad, bad angie!

  • Anonymous said:  

    Thanks, Tammy! How cool. I really appreciate your kind comments. And, congrats on the exposure that you're getting. You deserve it!

  • Scribbit said:  

    Thanks so very much, what a nice thing to do!

    And congratulations on receiving some attention--

  • Stephanie ODea said:  

    thank you, Tammy! I really appreciate you thinking of me.
    xox
    steph

  • Leave your response!