, ,

T3 at Simple

Friday, August 29, 2008 Leave a Comment


I'm going to be brave and post a picture of myself...
as you can see I have very curly hair. This was a conscious decision, as it is not natural. Last November I decided I wanted to grow my hair out from a short haircut to a style that was longer. The only way I knew I'd be able to hold out on cutting it all off again, was if I got a perm. So in January of this year, I bit the bullet and got a perm. This picture was taken in May. It is now the end of August, and my hair is just as curly. I'm past the point of the curls, but don't want to cut it off. What's a girl to do? How about heading over to Simple, a blog dedicated to showcasing interesting Mom products, because she is giving away a T3 Hair Straightener. Yipee just what I want, but don't know what to get our how much to spend. So if I could win it, well...so much the better, no decisions to make!

So in all fairness, you may want a chance to win too, so head on over to Simple and find out how you might beat me out on this product, which just might force me to have to (gasp) actually purchase one of my own.


0 comments »

Leave your response!