,

Biology 101

Friday, June 27, 2008 Leave a Comment

Biology, I loved it. As a matter of fact schooling in Canada may or may not be different than schooling in the U.S. I just know that 20 years ago when I was in high school, one got to choose which science courses they got to take. I had no interest in Chemistry or Physics (which now I am so sorry I did not take), but did like Biology, and needed only one high school science course to be admitted to the faculty that I intended to study once I hit university.

The Heart of the Matter, along with the 101 Series is having a fantastic giveaway. They are giving away 3 copies of their Biology curriculum Biology 101.

We have a couple of years before Genius hits high school, but I know this would get lovingly tucked onto the homeschool shelf, with fingers itching to open it, and I'm quite sure that it would be loved just as much by me, as it would by her!

0 comments »

Leave your response!