Pizza Hut Pasta
I paused as I read the post on So A Blonde Walks Into a Review. My eyes, got a little bit bigger. I stared at the post for a moment, with even wider eyes, I'm sure Genius would tell you they were as big as saucers. I shook my head, to clear the ever widening eyes, and stammered "Pizza Hut -- delivers PASTA?" Then I quickly read the rules for the giveaway, and came here to post. We love pasta, I mean LOVE pasta. We eat it so often during the week, in so many different ways. Tonight's menu? Chicken Noodle Soup. Tomorrow's menu -- Beef with Pasta...well you get the idea. I knew Pizza Hut Served Pasta, but I had no clue they delivered family sized meals of it. Tuscani Pasta is its name, it comes in two different flavors, served with breadsticks. So if you are interested in the chance of winning a delectable meal that you don't have to cook, check out Blonde's website.



























Tammy,
thanks for posting these contests-Pizza Hut and the one for the food processor at My Wooden Spoon. These are great prizes. I entered both. I would appreciate both or just one!
I'm definitely checking this out!