,
Wednesday, May 7, 2008 Leave a Comment


The longer I blog the more amazed I am at the generosity of people. The BloggedIn Bounty blog is promoting family. They are offering a $100 Target gift card to promote their site. You know that I will move in bursts of speed to shop at Target, if you just mention the word target to me, I will be gone so suddenly that you could not track my movements. So besides the fact that I really want a Target gift card out of this, I'd like to welcome BloggedIn Bounty. After perusing their blog, they will be like relatives to me (the good kind!).

2 comments »

  • AudreyO said:  

    I live in Santa Barbara. We do not have a Target here. We have to travel about 40 minutes for a Target. You should see my daughter and I when we go. It's too funny, we are like two kids in a candy store LOL. We keep hoping they might decide to build a Target here.

  • AudreyO said:  

    I did enter their contest and I did put your blog down as the referrer. Hope that gets you an extra entry or two.

  • Leave your response!