Have you ever tried to do crafts with your kids (or just for yourself for that matter), and it ended up a complete failure, because you ruined your table, couch, carpet (insert any other thing you've ruined there), and it just caused you so much grief, you said you'd never do it again? Ah ha, I knew I could not be the only one! Oops Mat is reaching out to you and telling you to try again. I know I know, you think it is an absurd idea. Let your crafting diva rest in peace. A blog that I regularly visit (that you can see on my sidebar at the bottom) A Wrestling Addicted Mommy has teemed up with Oops Mat and is having a giveaway. The Oops Mat uses are wide and varied, and the purposes for which you can use it are endless. So what are you waiting for, check out these generous folks' sites, and demand of yourself to get back up on that crafting horse, and let your children fingerpaint, shaving cream paint, whipping cream paint, playdoh (well you get the idea) for all their worth!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Leave a Comment



























0 comments »
Leave your response!