Friday's 40 Or Less Photo Challenge
Friday, May 23, 2008
Leave a Comment
Sticky, sweet, in the hair,
But those kids just don’t give a care,
Bubblegum on their faces---
I’m so glad my kid wears braces (meaning she can’t have them anymore!!)
Every generation seem to like these lollipops.
Yes, lollies always get in the hair don't they or hair gets on the lolly!
Darling, darling, DAR-LING!
And the only thing for us? They STILL snuck in candy they shouldn't have!
LOVE your poem...it's chock full of FUN! :)
That is GREAT! I wish I could get my brace-faced daughter not to eat the bad stuff, she is always breaking her grill gear.
LOVE IT! Such visualization in this poem.
Mine's up!
Ha! Very funny. Remind me to tell you about the time my mother went to the grocery store with a sucker stuck to her butt.
Ah … braces ;--0
How sad to miss out on these tasty treats!
Mine’s posted at Small Reflections. Hope you’ll find time to visit!
Hugs and blessings,