,

Friday's 40-or-less Photo Challenge from Pensieve

Friday, May 2, 2008 Leave a Comment



Our daughter just turned 12 last week. There are days I’d like to stop time and keep her as is. No more growing up. Sort of like this fountain. When I saw this photo, it’s what I first thought of.


If this post interests you click the button to the left, and read all about it!

6 comments »

  • Kim said:  

    Don't we all wish that we could keep our kids young!

  • Chel said:  

    So often I'd like to stop time just for a bit and savor one thing or another. I understand.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I threaten regularly to put a book on my kids' heads.... If it'd work, I'd do it in a skinny minute!

    (Thanks for joining in! First thoughts are often the best thoughts :) ).

  • Mariposa said:  

    I know my Mom still wish I'm still her baby! ;)

  • ChrisB said:  

    Your thoughts very loosely tie in with mine!

  • karisma said:  

    Wouldn't we all like to stop time where our babies are concerned? Mine grew up way to quickly for my liking!

  • Leave your response!