The person, who turned down this bed and straightened the sheets, just so Robin, someone could wrinkle it respectfully, gets paid far too little. Although obviously their paycheck is more than mine, because my beds NEVER EVER look like that!
8
comments »
Anonymous
said:
Forty...n i c e.
Heck, they probably get paid more then you think! I hope so, anyway.
And I KNOW this much: she/he does her/his job VERY well! I DID feel like a princess climbing into bed :).
You're right on both counts. :) But I read an article once that stated that dust mite allergies were made worse if you made the bed. That's why we don't make any of our beds. :)
Forty...n i c e.
Heck, they probably get paid more then you think! I hope so, anyway.
And I KNOW this much: she/he does her/his job VERY well! I DID feel like a princess climbing into bed :).
You're right on both counts. :) But I read an article once that stated that dust mite allergies were made worse if you made the bed. That's why we don't make any of our beds. :)
Couldn't help but chuckle! Now I feel good for all the tips I give to room service...
My entry is up!
Very good-but I'll go with chel's dust mite theory!
So what are you sayin? You don't have white sheets? Or maybe you just don't make the bed!
LOL at Chels comment! Thats a good one!
LOL no mine don't look like that either! There may be something to be said for the dust mite theory!
My beds don't look like that either... I make them, but I think I need fluffier and whiter linens.
This made me chuckle!