Smencils at Stubby Pencil Studio
Stubby Pencil Studio generously mailed me a bunch of their Smencils,Monkey Pencils, and a few of their interactive cards. This stuff is high quality folks. The pencils smell good enough to eat, really. I kept taking the watermelon one out of the tube so I could smell it "just one more time". I guarantee you that Genius will guard these with her life. The monkey pencils are adorable, they will make writing in her journal much more fun, and really check these out...
do cards get any cuter than that? I really encourage you all if you are interested in our earth and the responsibility we have been given to govern it, to invest a little in products like these, which are eco and child friendly, and are fun to use to boot. Thanks again Stubby Pencil Studio, for the fun products. We'll visit you again!



























0 comments »
Leave your response!