,
Wednesday, April 23, 2008 Leave a Comment


Okay those that know me well also know my obsession with "The Bullseye Store" and if you don't know what that is well you live under a rock! I make my bi-monthly run, with list in hand (and only so infrequently because well, honestly I cannot afford to go any more than that!), and did you know they offer coupons for their grocery goods on their website, that you CAN COMBINE with manufacturer's coupons for even more savings? Let me tell you I have gotten some fabulous deals using both, and Genius is just eating the last bag of Goldfish that I got for 75¢ each. Now some of you I know can get way better deals than that, but here in Podunk, well it just doesn't happen often, so I am thrilled when I can save not just 50¢ from target but even more with another cents off coupon. But I digress, the real reason I am posting this is to promote yet another blogger's bloggy giveaway.Mom of 2 Dancers is giving away a $25.00 Target Gift Card (oh yeah that's how this all started!), at her blog. So don't check out her blog (hee hee I'm greedy that way, the less people who check it out the better my chances to win are right? Okay I'll play fair) read some of her posts, bookmark it even to come back to, and then enter her contest if you really have to.

1 comments »

  • Ginny said:  

    Thanks for entering & posting about my contest. Love your writing style, Target is a fav of mine as well!

  • Leave your response!