,

Anytizers

Friday, April 11, 2008 Leave a Comment

I've seen these at the grocery store before, and wondered how they tasted. They are made by Tyson, and are called Any'tizers (in other words appetizers that you could eat anytime). We're not huge social entertainers, but we do get guests from time to time popping into our home, and due to Hubby's strange work schedule eat our "big" meal of the day, at a different time than most people are used to. Hence, I'm thinking I could give these a try to have around to feed people when their stomachs are grumbling before/after our strange dinner hours, without feeling the need to cook another meal again. On the other hand, maybe I'll wait until the contest at E Moms at Home is over, because perhaps just maybe I'll win some!! You could try too, head on over and check it out. But don't eat all my Any'tizers please.

0 comments »

Leave your response!