Mary Kay
I posted this originally during the Ultimate Blog party, and I was the lucky winner of Crystal's giveaway. All I can say is WOW. Crystal was MORE than generous. The package was to be worth $100.00 and Crystal topped that off with more and more, bringing the total to $165.00. I received the most awesome items, from cleansers to makeup brushes, nail polish and lipgloss, and more more more!! THANK YOU CRYSTAL.
So now I'm plugging her shop. Crystal's Mary Kay Shop. (That's a clickable link "Crystal's Mary Kay Shop" by the way).If you have ever thought of using Mary Kay or don't have a current representative, please give her an order if you are going to buy. I can personally recommend the Time Wise line as being great, as I already have that one (and some travel sized one to take with me on our Disney Cruise later this year thanks to Crystal), and I love it.
__________________________________________________________________________
I recently have started using Mary Kay, and love their Time Wise line. It's a simple system to use and hopefully will keep me looking young, for a long time. (hee hee).
I ran across Memoirs of a Mommy where Crystal is giving away a fantastic prize package of Mary Kay products. Go check her blog out.



























Hi Tammy! Come back for a visit and a nice surprise!