, , , , ,

Teens, Your Zone, Walmart & a $500 Gift Card Giveaway!

Sunday, August 9, 2009 Leave a Comment

If you want an easy and affordable way to make over your teen's room, check out the Your Zone line currently available at Walmart.


From throw pillows to furniture, there will be something your teen will like, actually with the variety of colors and patterns offered it may be difficult for them to decide!

As one of More Than Eleven Moms I was chosen to do a room make over using the Your Zone line for my 13 year old daughter Amber's room. Some of our favorite items from the Your Zone collection include:


Floor Cushion ($20.00) - This is a great alternative to traditional seating. It's perfect in Amber's room for when she and her friends are playing her Wii. She also likes to put it up against the headboard of her bed for extra support and comfort when she's reading.

Reversible Comforter & Sham Set ($29.50 - $39.50)- This comforter is a deal for the price. The full/queen is a generous size (it hangs over to the box spring on a queen size bed). It is a nice weight, washable and it is well made.

Pop It Storage Bin ($12.00) - A fun way to add color and keep things contained. Amber's using hers as a laundry hamper, but really it could store stuffed toys, sporting equipment, the never ending handbags that girls seem to own....

Gadget Charging Station ($12.00) - This is a cool accessory and would make a great gift for a teen. It holds 3 electronic devices and comes ready for them to plug and charge so t hat the cords are contained and kept neat. Your teen can finally keep all of those toys in one place. The devices are easily removed from the station and your kids can charge their phones, mp3 players and cameras while they sleep.

Amber is so pleased with her new room make over using the Your Zone line from Walmart. If you'd like to see what we did with it you can check out a video we made of the room.






Walmart's Your Zone landing page is full of cool tools and fun stuff to get inspired and design a room. Seeing it in 3D is very fun! That is how Amber got started in deciding which bedding and accessories she wanted in her room. at http://instoresnow.walmart.com/Your-Zone.aspx

In comparison to other stores that market furniture, bedding and accessories for teens, Walmart's Your Zone line is inexpensive. Another bonus to Your Zone is, you can order it online and have it shipped using Walmart's Site to Store option and then shipping is free! I ordered over 90% of the items we got for the room make over using this method, and I was thoroughly impressed with it.

Walmart is giving one reader of my blog the chance to snag a $500 Gift Card!!

This giveaway will end on September 8, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and open to U.S. Residents ages 18+. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. Due to the time constraints in which the gift card will be delivered, the winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews statement at the bottom of this page and my Privacy/Rules declaration and agree to them.

In order to enter this giveaway visit the Your Zone line at Walmart.com and comment with a piece of the line your child (or you!) would like.

For extra entries you can: (the item above must be done first before extra entries can be submitted, please leave a separate comment for each you are eligible for)

1. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveway (this can be once per day, please leave the direct link to your tweet in the comments).
2. Follow my blog publicly.
3. Subscribe to my feed via e-mail or reader.
4. Blog about this giveaway linking back to my blog.
5. Add my button to your blog.



I was provided a $500 gift card to purchase items from the Your Zone line by Walmart prior to filming my video located at walmart.com and publishing this post.

1857 comments »

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 400 of 1857   Newer›   Newest»
  • rrshep said:  

    I follow your blog publicly.

    arochel52@hotmail.com

  • Sunnyvale said:  

    I like the plush pillows and sheer curtains

  • rrshep said:  

    I've posted about your giveaway on my blog at http://wonderful-mornings.blogspot.com/2009/08/walmart-fans.html.

    arochel52@hotmail.com

  • Deborah said:  

    I like the Your Zone Chino Curtains, Classic Khaki for my son's room. I like to keep the walls and windows neutral, so he can change his "look" whenever he wants without it costing a mint. asthenight at gmail dot com

  • magic5905 said:  

    Black & White Geo bedding set. Thanks. magic5905@embarqmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Your Zone Reversible Comforter & Sham Set, Aqua Geo/Iris. Thanks.
    emmy5905@embarqmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I really like the Tractor-Style Task Chair

    jmcharries@cox.net

  • wild thunder said:  

    I like the your zone zzz place to be nightstand, walnut. THanks for the contest.

  • lisagee1234 said:  

    Your Zone 3 Heads Are Better Than One Floor Lamp, Cobalt Blue & Your Zone Shag Rug, Blue Stripe &
    Your Zone Chino Curtains, Blue Multi Stripe
    Your Zone Chino Curtains, Blue Multi Stripe--it would be awesome to get all these and more to do my son's bedroom.

  • Erica C. said:  

    The lime apple sheets are great! I love the colors!

  • lisagee1234 said:  

    tweet/follow

    http://twitter.com/lisagee1234/status/3252411467

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Black and White Geo Bedding Set.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Awesome stuff! I think my daughter would love the your zone loft collection comfy lounger, blue innocence! :)

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow publicly

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe

  • Alex K. said:  

    I would like the Your Zone Reversible Comforter and Sham Set, Black & White Polka Dot.

  • cdabs said:  

    She'd love the purple collage picture frame.

  • Joannie said:  

    My grandson would absolutely love the Your Zone Collection Metal Loft Bed! It's great!
    hi_joan_elliott(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • jzagarjr said:  

    I like the "3 Heads Are Better Than One Floor Lamp, Cobalt Blue"

    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10854514

  • Sheila said:  

    I like the Your Zone High Five Floor Lamp. Thanks.
    Sheila
    chiliburger@icehouse.net

  • jzagarjr said:  

    Following you on twitter and sent tweet

    http://twitter.com/jzagarjr/status/3253351337

  • Anonymous said:  

    My son would love to have the blue wave/cobalt bedding!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I now follow you on Twitter and Tweeted http://twitter.com/her5boys480/status/3253418899

  • Danielle L said:  

    I would love to have the
    Your Zone Sheet Set in Racy Pink!

    craziedee3@aol.com

  • Danielle L said:  

    I am following on twitter and tweeted- http://twitter.com/DanielleLo/status/3254384336

    craziedee3@aol.com

  • Danielle L said:  

    I subscribed via email!

    craziedee3@aol.com

  • KN said:  

    The Your Zone Collage Picture Frame, 18 Openings, Blue is perfect!

  • Unknown said:  

    I think my daughter would love the Your Zone Comforter Set, Black & White Geo

    lavery328 at yahoo dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    I follow on twitter and tweet

    http://twitter.com/lifestooshort7/status/3255610367

    lavery328 at yahoo dot com

  • nobluefood said:  

    the comfy lounger in pink is cute!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the pieces that you chose. I also really like your daughter's name :) It's a great name!

    I like the your zone zzz place to be desk, hutch and chair, white. I also like the your zone loft collection speaker headboard, peacock plume, full.

    Thanks so much!
    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow your blog.

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe to your RSS via Yahoo reader.

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow on Twitter (lipstickncandy) and I tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/3257759022

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Colengal said:  

    I love the color of the Your Zone Dazzle Curtain, Purple Berry. How fun are thsy?

  • MaryAnn said:  

    The John Deere tractor comforter is the bomb!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I totally dig the your zone got game lounger!

  • karenmed409 said:  

    desk, hutch and chair, in white or the 3-Drawer Dresser and Mirror, in White
    karenmed409(at)comcast(dot)net

  • karenmed409 said:  

    subscribed
    karenmed409(at)comcast(dot)net

  • Anonymous said:  

    Beverly:

    your zone Big Bag lounger,
    hot chocolate.

    littlebevi@aol.com

  • deebee said:  

    Wave girl is really cute.

  • juau4 said:  

    I love the Multi Dot sheet set! Great for my daughter! http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10828855

  • Crystal Arcand said:  

    Me and my kids would love the your zone loft collection metal loft bed for their tiny bedrooms!

  • Crystal Arcand said:  

    I'm a public stalk... I mean, follower. ;)

  • melissad.williams said:  

    I like the Loft Collection maple armoire!

  • Cynthya said:  

    I like the Your Zone Show and Tack Shelf, Peacock Plume

  • geekbearinggifts said:  

    The "Your Zone zzz place to be full bed" and other walnut-colored pieces can be jazzed up with bright colors and modern patterns, and decorated in a more traditional style as tastes change and mature. Thank your for the extremely generous offer!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like the Your Zone High Five Floor Lamp.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow publicly.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm subscribed via Google Reader.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow threedifferent on Twitter & tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/blupep/status/3261998409

  • Nelsby said:  

    Daily Tweet: http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/3262902025
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Lisa A said:  

    My daughter would love one of the reversible comforter sets. She'll be heading off to college next year! Thanks for the opportunity to win this gift card!

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily Tweet Entry
    http://twitter.com/jackiesweeps/status/3264395264
    jackiesweeps at aol dot com

  • Bonnie P said:  

    I just got my daughter the purple and pink polka dot reversible comforter for her birthday. However, she would love the two shelf bookcase in white for her books and stereo! Thanks

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/jackiesweeps/status/3265184611
    jackiesweeps at aol dot com

  • Krystal said:  

    tweeted today: http://twitter.com/krystal3733/status/3251065701

    krystal3733@hotmail.com

  • lsfish said:  

    I like the Your Zone Reversible Comforter and Sham Set, Multi Stripe/Skylight

  • Unknown said:  

    My son would love the Your Zone Reversible Comforter and Sham Set, Hot Chocolate Stripe/Brown Cane
    Your Zone Reversible Comforter and Sham Set, Hot Chocolate Stripe/Brown Cane
    jedogett@embarqmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/annedoggett/statuses/3265666454
    jedoggett@embarqmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I subscribe to your feed
    jedoggett@embarqmail.com

  • Leslie M. said:  

    LeslieVeg left a Wed Tweet
    http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/3265789374
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    Love the Pink Jubilee bed skirt

    http://www.walmart.com/browse/Kids-Teen-Rooms/Teen-Room/Your-Zone/Bedding/Girls-Bedding/_/N-91ibZaq90Zaqce/Ne-2p4i?catNavId=1039439&ic=29_0&povid=cat1039439-env228071-module233790-lLink4&ref=125874.421859&tab_value=17181_All

  • Elkaye said:  

    I like the Your Zone Blue Stripe Shag Rug.


    elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Elkaye said:  

    I follow your blog.

    elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Elkaye said:  

    I subscribe to the feed.

    elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Elkaye said:  

    I follow on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/Elkaye/status/3265912751


    elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    I tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/MommyKennedy/status/3266043451

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow your blog publicly
    jackiesweeps at aol dot com

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    I added this giveaway to my "Giveaways Galore" Mister Linky!

    http://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com/2009/06/givaways-galore.html

    I also wrote a post.

    http://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-500-walmart-giftcard.html

  • Erica said:  

    Daily Tweet: http://twitter.com/lacadazy/status/3266253899
    erica.zimmerman@gmail.com

  • Keyo said:  

    i like the purple berry your zone bedskirt. oohh..so many awesome stuff to mix and match!

    spellbound18@hotmail.com

  • Genny said:  

    My daughter and I have actually been talking about re-doing her room so this would be really fun to win!

    I like all of the bedding, especially the lime apple or multi dot sheets.

  • Unknown said:  

    daily tweet on wed. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3267039068

  • Andrea Hatfield said:  

    Tweeted again!
    http://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/3267163843

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the Your Zone Reversible Comforter and Sham Set, Blue Wave/Cobalt bedding.

  • Anonymous said:  

    follow your blog!

  • Anonymous said:  

    follow you on twitter and tweeted-http://twitter.com/AutumH/status/3267260110

  • Anonymous said:  

    subscribed via email!
    autum22@gmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    added your button to the righthand side of my blog in the scroll-http://justanotherhofeling.blogspot.com/

  • My Trendy Tykes said:  

    ooooh....the bedding is adorable!
    My little girl would love the Purple Dot/Purple Berry bedding. It would match her room.

    Great giveaway!

  • My Trendy Tykes said:  

    I am following your blog via Friend Connect over there ---->

  • My Trendy Tykes said:  

    I am now following you on twitter and I tweeted this giveaway.

    http://twitter.com/trendytykes/status/3267371170

  • kdkdkd said:  

    I need to make over my son's room, he has gone beyond toddler and needs a more grown up boy room as he starts school this year. He would like the your zone zzz place to be 5-drawer chest, walnut and the Your Zone Reversible Comforter and Sham Set, Blue Stripe/Cobalt

  • kdkdkd said:  

    following on twitter - kdkdkd
    tweeted
    http://twitter.com/kdkdkd/status/3267580684

  • tiarastantrums said:  

    we actaully really need this one:

    your zone zzz place to be 2-shelf bookcase, white

  • tiarastantrums said:  

    follow you on twitter and tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/tiaras_tantrums/statuses/3267657066

  • Roxy said:  

    i love the love the loft collection armoire in maple

    hockiemack at hotmail.com

  • Roxy said:  

    follower

    hockiemack at hotmail.com

  • Denise S. said:  

    I like the Your Zone Reversible Comforter and Sham Set, Blue Stripe/Cobalt and the Your Zone Shag Rug, Blue Stripe.

  • Unknown said:  

    I like the Your Zone Sheet Set, Multi Dot! Thanks.

    Mommainflipflops AT gmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    i'd love to have the pink jubilee sheet set

  • Unknown said:  

    email subscriber neenee838@yahoo.com

  • danielle said:  

    My daughter would love the Zone Floor Cushion in Racy Pink!! Very cute:)

  • Shelley said:  

    Love the Your Zone Sheet Set, Racy Pink...for my daughter :)

    mdlangmead@gmail.com

  • Shelley said:  

    I subscribe via email :)

    mdlangmead@gmail.com

  • Shelley said:  

    I publicly follow :)

    mdlangmead@gmail.com

  • Dad of Divas said:  

    I would go with the your zone zzz place to be bunk bed, white, twin as well as some matching white dressers!

  • Dad of Divas said:  

    I follow your blog publicly!

  • Dad of Divas said:  

    Tweeted - twitter.com/dadofdivas

  • Courtney B said:  

    8/12 tweet

    http://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/3270032015

    vanitizebaby@yahoo.com

  • Stephanie said:  

    I really love the Your Zone Sheet Set in Racy Pink. I think it would go perfectly in my almost-3-year-old's room. Right, now we have polka dots on her walls in hot pink, dark brown, and light pink. :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

  • Stephanie said:  

    I blogged about this giveaway as part of my Tuesday Tours column: http://metropolitanmama.net/2009/08/tuesday-tours-whats-happening-on-the-web-81/. :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

  • Heather Tull said:  

    I love the black and white bedding set!

  • Heather Tull said:  

    I follow you blog in my reader.

  • Unknown said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/lifestooshort7/status/3270693608

    lavery328 at yahoo dot com

  • Rebekah said:  

    I really like the white 5-drawer chest. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10928462

  • Anonymous said:  

    Today's tweet: http://twitter.com/Spoodles/statuses/3272106956

  • Michelle said:  

    We love the Silver Metallic Toss-It Pillow & the That's a Wrap Cozy Throw in Hot Chocolate =)

  • Michelle said:  

    I follow your blog =)

  • Michelle said:  

    I subscribe by email =)

  • Elita said:  

    I like the Your Zone Reversible Comforter and Sham Set, Blue Wave/Cobalt

  • Elita said:  

    I tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/Blacktating/statuses/3272732826

  • Elita said:  

    I follow your blog.

  • Sara said:  

    I love the Your Zone Chino Curtains, Large Dot. I actually almost bought them the first time I saw them.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily Twitter/Tweet
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/3274180640

  • KellieS said:  

    Hi Tammy,

    First thing is first; I'd like to introduce myself as the founder/adminstrator of Women's Life Link. Building a network of web friends and contacts is more important to me than winning a contest. Having said that, I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading one of your posts on home-schooling. You mentioned the importance of getting into a routine quickly. Well, it's that time again! You are right about the need for order.

    As far as the contest goes, I would want the boys set Your Zone Reversible Comforter and Sham Set, Hot Chocolate Stripe/Brown Cane
    for my son who has never really had a cool set for his room. He's turning 12 in about a week; it's an important b'day!

    Well, take care and I hope you get the chance to visit me at my blog.

    Kellie

  • barbara said:  

    My daughter could use the your zone zzz place to be 5-drawer chest, white
    your zone zzz place to be 5-drawer chest, white. She has enough clothes for a 3rd world country, but a tiny room. She needs more storage space.

  • barbara said:  

    I follow you on Twitter and Tweeted: http://twitter.com/bsw529/status/3276101617

  • sara l. said:  

    LOVE the Blue Stripe/Cobalt set for my son! Thanks for offering up such an amazing giveaway!
    sblilly14(@)yahoo(.)com

  • barbara said:  

    I subscribe with Google Reader

  • windycindy said:  

    Love the Your Zone Shag Rug in Brown Stripe is great!
    Many thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

  • windycindy said:  

    I follow you on Twitter!
    "Tweet!"
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

  • windycindy said:  

    I follow your blog publicly!
    Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

  • windycindy said:  

    Also, I am an email subscriber to your blog!
    Again, thanks.....
    Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Your Zone Reversible Comforter and Sham Set, Black & White Polka Dot.

  • Amber said:  

    My son would absolutely love the olive camo set!

  • judybrittle said:  

    I think the Purple Dot/Purple Berry
    Comforter and the Iris sheet set would be great. Thank you!

  • judybrittle said:  

    I follow on Twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3278677353

  • Unknown said:  

    I really like this: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10928479

    Thanks so much! What a nice review and video.

    bellaitaliababy (at) gmail (dot) com

  • lisagee1234 said:  

    tweeted

    http://twitter.com/lisagee1234/status/3279768352

  • Blessed said:  

    The black and white polka dot sheet and comforter sets are great! I also like the charger you bought for your daughter - that would be mighty handy around here!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love to get the Your Zone Reversible Comforter and Sham Set, Black & White Polka Dot. It's super cute, I know my dd would love it!

    hebert024 at aol dot com

  • Aimee said:  

    The 5 drawer chest for my new apt.

    aimeebernard@gmail.com

  • Aimee said:  

    http://twitter.com/aimee_irene/status/3282315544

    tweet

    aimeebernard@gmail.com

  • Aimee said:  

    subscribe via reader

    aimeebernard@gmail.com

  • Aimee said:  

    http://aimee-b.livejournal.com/658574.html

    blogged

    aimeebernard@gmail.com

  • Nelsby said:  

    Daily Tweet: http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/3283336914
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Yasmine said:  

    I would love to win this room makeover for my sister, We would have sooo much fun doing this together! I like the purple dot/purple berry comforter set!

    Thanks for the chance:)
    yasmineo142[at]hotmail.com

  • Yasmine said:  

    I follow you @YasmineO and I sent out a tweet earlier today =]
    http://twitter.com/YasmineO/status/3261965295

    yasmineo142[at]hotmail.com

  • Yasmine said:  

    I follow our blog publicly (the google connect)

    yasmineo142[at]hotmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Today's tweet: http://twitter.com/Spoodles/statuses/3283903716

  • hale2005 said:  

    My kid would like the your zone zzz place to be desk, hutch and chair, walnut.
    hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com

  • Elkaye said:  

    New tweet: http://twitter.com/Elkaye/status/3283420124

    elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet
    jackiesweeps at aol dot com
    http://twitter.com/jackiesweeps/status/3285550185

  • Unknown said:  

    tweeted http://twitter.com/annedoggett/statuses/3285661457
    jedoggett@embarqmail.com

  • Angie (Losing It and Loving It) said:  

    I would love the zone loft collection rolling desk! Very cool. Love Wal-Mart. Thanks for the chance to enter.

    Angie
    macawcrazy2002@yahoo.com

  • Angie (Losing It and Loving It) said:  

    I blogged about this giveaway and linked to ya.

    http://losingitandlovingit.com/blog/1106/weekly-weigh-in-august-12-2009/

    Thanks!

    Angie
    macawcrazy2002@yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    daily tweet on thur. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3287449094

  • Jill said:  

    My DD just purchased this lamp for her room, and loves it!

    You can switch the direction of light w/the flexible arms and interchange between 5 colored shades and 5 frosted white shades!

    She luvs the 4-way switch too!

    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10800258

  • Jill said:  

    I follow you on Twitter and here's my Tweet..

    http://twitter.com/Coupons4Me :)

  • marthajane said:  

    My son would love the Olive/Camo stuff!
    Thanks!

  • Leslie M. said:  

    LeslieVeg left a Thursday Tweet
    http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/3288200601
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  • Sonya Cocherell said:  

    I tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/sonyasparks/status/3288799332

  • Courtney B said:  

    8/13 tweet

    http://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/3289185341

    vanitizebaby@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet-http://twitter.com/AutumH/status/3290138327

    autum22@gmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    love the big bag lounger!!

    Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

    Janna Johnson
    janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
    jannajanna@hotmail.com
    www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

  • barbara said:  

    tweet: http://twitter.com/bsw529/status/3290936787

  • Krystal said:  

    tweeted today: http://twitter.com/krystal3733/status/3291040280

    krystal3733@hotmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    your zone big bag lounger

  • Erica said:  

    Daily Tweet: http://twitter.com/lacadazy/status/3291414066
    erica.zimmerman@gmail.com

  • Farah said:  

    I would love the Your Zone loft collection armoire, maple. There's tons of other stuff I'm sure my daughter would like. As she always says, "Mom, can I buy that when I get a job?" She's 5.

  • ehhogan said:  

    My daughter would like to have Your Zone Reversible Comforter and Sham Set, Multi Stripe/Skylight


    ehhogan at bellsouhth.net

  • Unknown said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/lifestooshort7/status/3291979585

    lavery328 at yahoo dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    Your Zone Reversible Comforter - Purple/Berry - my daughter would love it!

  • Unknown said:  

    I am now following you on Twitter, I am @Kirs10c

  • Unknown said:  

    I am now following you blog publicly

  • Shooting Stars Mag said:  

    I love this:

    Your Zone Bright Solid Shag, Purple Berry


    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

  • Shooting Stars Mag said:  

    i follow the blog

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

  • Ashleigh said:  

    I need to get the Your Zone ZZZ Place to be Bunk Bed in white because I've got 2 girls that will need to be sharing a room very soon.

  • Anne said:  

    I would really like the Your Zone Reversible Comforter and Sham Set, Hot Chocolate Stripe/Brown Cane for my son!

  • rmurphyr said:  

    My daughter loves the
    "Your Zone pink squares shag rug"
    "Your zone zzz place to be full bed, walnut" and
    "your zone zzz place to be 5 drawer chest, walnut", among other things!

  • Anne said:  

    follow and tweet
    http://twitter.com/amolino/status/3293989201

  • tawndam said:  

    my daughter will love the Your Zone Comforter Set, Black & White Geo

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love any of the stuff! But my daughter would really like the your zone loft collection rolling desk in maple and Your Zone Reversible Comforter & Sham Set, Aqua Geo/Iris.

    Kim
    turtles8861(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Unknown said:  

    I like the
    Your Zone Comforter Set, Black & White Geo

  • karenmed409 said:  

    Thinking Pink here, we gotta have the Wave Girl Comforter Set, with Racy Pink/Pink Jubilee matching pillow cases and sheets,throw in a Glaze Green Lap desk, matching Pink Charging station,Racy Pink Spiral lamp and to top it off a Pink Square rug. karenmed409(at)comcast(dot)net

  • robinj2001 said:  

    i have 3 yes 3 girls going into dorms or apts. for the new semester n this gift card from walmart would make my life so much easier .. especially in today times. the kicker is that the your zone items r so enter-changeable that every month they can reverse them or swap them n get a new vibe.

  • kmc said:  

    My daughter loves the colors in the
    Your Zone Reversible Comforter & Sham Set, Aqua Geo/Iris. I definitely agree they are very pretty.

  • Unknown said:  

    The Gadget Charging Station would be nice! Thanks for having the giveaway!

  • Aimee said:  

    http://twitter.com/aimee_irene/status/3296368107

    tweet

    aimeebernard@yahoo.com

  • Anne said:  

    Subscribed to your feed via reader

  • Nicole said:  

    pink jubilee bed set. nickelpicklemom@gmail.com

  • Nicole said:  

    I follow and tweeted. nickelpicklemom@gmail.com

  • Nicole said:  

    I follow. nickelpicklemom@gmail.com

  • msrodeobrat said:  

    love the Your Zone Collage Picture Frame, 18 Openings, Racy Pink

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/3300171797

  • «Oldest ‹Older   201 – 400 of 1857   Newer› Newest»

    Leave your response!